This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something about a book and its cover?

Shy Boy and his Friend Shock the Audience with The Prayer - Unbelievable - YouTube

I can't watch it from work, but I know the one you mean.

I'm a singer, I've been singing for decades, paid for lessons, done paid solo work, directed choirs. And I would kill for half the natural talent that kid has. Sadly as a duet she might be holding him back.

Comment

I can't see the video where I am either. Similar to the Susan Boyle situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
        I can't see the video where I am either. Similar to the Susan Boyle situation?
        A painfully shy 15 or 16 year old boy, singing with a 16 year old very pretty girl. He is rather large, curly hair. And a very amazing voice. Frankly I like it more than Susan Boyle's voice.

Comment

Shockingly good voice. I suspect you'll hear more from him down the road.

Comment

Absolutely amazing and probably one of the most entertaining threads due to the link on this forum (aside from the tiff in 'respondents presence') in a long while.

Thanks for sharing Otis. I got goose bumps
            Last edited by OhMy; 10-24-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X