No announcement yet.

The "Process"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once is enough...you get what you give...and you've given nothing to this thread.

Certain people will find out the end result...you won't be one of them

no offense

Comment

• Originally posted by Once.is.enough View Post
      Or ex is successful with the judge and you discredited.

We only get your side here. I have no doubt that things are not always as they are presented

I am sure that will all be part of the conspiracy and either way we will get detailed play by play here.

The drama is killing me..... And I didn't even read the entire thread.
      lol

Yep. Im here lying. Big conspiracy. lol

My threads gained considerable attention. There's not one instance of inconsistency with my story since the initiation of my threads. I realize important people in my case may be following. Thus, "Lying" here would not serve me well. Balance of probabilities.

The only time there's drama is when you take a break from your glamorous life to cause trouble on this thread .. oh .. and on every other thread on this whole forum. Again .. you don't agitate me. I feel sorry for you. Things will get better. Stay strong. I have faith in you.

And Mr. T. is correct. Only certain ppl will get the end results. But keep reading .. I see you reading often. I believe I take up a majority of your day.
      Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-01-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• LF...I find your experience very interesting but I'm sure very troublesome for you. So many of us have found ourselves I similar situations and have caved rather than go it alone once the $$$ run out and take EOW due to accusations and bad OCL reports. I for one really hope you get the well deserved joint custody and access to your daughter who deserves to have her daddy in her life. Cheerleading...don't think so...wishing you the best ...yup..You are an inspiration for sharing all you are going thru...I'm sure a lot are finding similarities but lacked your courage and determination.

Comment

• Originally posted by shirley1011 View Post
          LF...I find your experience very interesting but I'm sure very troublesome for you. So many of us have found ourselves I similar situations and have caved rather than go it alone once the $$$ run out and take EOW due to accusations and bad OCL reports. I for one really hope you get the well deserved joint custody and access to your daughter who deserves to have her daddy in her life. Cheerleading...don't think so...wishing you the best ...yup..You are an inspiration for sharing all you are going thru...I'm sure a lot are finding similarities but lacked your courage and determination.
          Shirley. Thank you very much. Toughest time of my entire life. Some like to kick when other's are down and call anybody else a cheerleader. Im sure karma will find its way with them somehow.

I feel like there is confusion regarding how I interpret posts. I like different angles. I like different perspectives. I like hard truths. No problems there. It's when people just straight out say or imply I'm lying or I'm going to lose, then tell me I only like responses that support me that irk me. How is that of any use whatsoever? It's purely to cause emotional reactions. Why? Possibly not enough action in their own lives. Then put down everybody in the entire thread that has offered good solid advice and/or support, deducing them to "cheerleaders". I just find it sad.

But I thank you Shirley .. I do appreciate it.

Oh .. and I wont cave to EOW ever. I'll be knee deep in a trial instead. And they wont get to bask in watching me go poor. I'll do it solo. Hoohaa
          Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-01-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
            Once is enough...you get what you give...and you've given nothing to this thread.

Certain people will find out the end result...you won't be one of them

no offense
            I'm sure you will be discussing in depth here if not west law or canlii....

I have what is important ...happy kids
            Last edited by Once.is.enough; 09-01-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Anyways .. back to something productive ...

Comment

• Edited to remove inappropriate comments.
                Last edited by blinkandimgone; 09-01-2014, 08:43 PM. Reason: Edited to remove inappropriate comments.

Comment

• Edited to remove inappropriate comments.
                  Last edited by blinkandimgone; 09-01-2014, 08:47 PM. Reason: Edited to remove inappropriate comments.

Comment

• Yeah, that's got to be the most insensitive (and pointless) comment I've read in a long time. Grow up.
                    Last edited by blinkandimgone; 09-01-2014, 08:46 PM. Reason: Edited to remove inappropriate comments.

Comment

Edited to remove inappropriate comments.
                      Wow. Nice. What kind of a person do you have to be to say something like that.

I know that low blows are your thing. Again .. you don't affect me. I feel very sorry for you. Try to get better soon.

Im not sure if your kids are happy .. or if you even achieved sole. This may be your revenge for losing everything. Not everything presented here is true.
                      Last edited by blinkandimgone; 09-01-2014, 08:49 PM. Reason: Edited to remove inappropriate comments.

Comment

• multiple account fool....probably part of the posy

Comment

• He just tells everybody to go get drunk and laid on every thread. His answer to everything. Hmm .. good role model.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                            Wow. Nice. What kind of a person do you have to be to say something like that.

I know that low blows are your thing. Again .. you don't affect me. I feel very sorry for you. Try to get better soon.

Im not sure if your kids are happy .. or if you even achieved sole. This may be your revenge for losing everything. Not everything presented here is true.
                            Didn't realize making sure kids are feed would be so offensive. My apologies

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                              He just tells everybody to go get drunk and laid on every thread. His answer to everything. Hmm .. good role model.
                              Not everyone but I really think it would go a long way if you got yourself some recreation.

Comment

Not everyone but I really think it would go a long way if you got yourself some recreation.
                                I don't drink .. sorry. I did shoulders, triceps, back and abs at the gym few hours ago. That's good enough recreation for me.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X