Why get married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Arabian....

All of us get off topic at one time or another and it's just an administrative matter to try to keep things better organized and more relevant to thread topics.

I don't know if you are trying to earn "brownie points" by taking that angle.....did you not read my post / line about the person that asked the question "why get married...i.e user called Jilly?

This thread is like putting words into someone's mouth...again, if I want a thread created, I'll do it myself. Funny that the why get married post is still left in the original thread.
    Last edited by FWB; 01-20-2014, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Three times I have attempted to keep this thread on topic - regardless of who created this thread. FWB continues to try to make the focus about HIM... I'm done here.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by FWB View Post
        Now...could that be the same for your other thread about DV, or would that just be plain insensitive? Just saying

I think you ought to be asking someone else that question, they sure are going through a lot of trouble to produce nothing

I fail to see the similarities between your being insulted over a who started a thread and domestic violence issues? Produce nothing? your forte cher Monsieur!Just sayin'

Comment

Wow....starting a thread onbehalf of people without informing them first of this intention? I did not create this thread, and my words in the post was in response to what the user 'Jilly' had asked......and I quote "why get married at all

Point in case: See the post by jilly here in the link below, why wasn't a new thread created based on the poster's question?

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...44/index5.html

To the Mod that created this thread...with all due respect, if it is indeed true that I am not being singled out, and yet someone does this (creating a thread in someone else's name)? I mean Jeff the owner of this site am guessing won't even do something like this...under what broken forum rule does this come under?

If it's OK with you without getting into an argument because God knows that even if I had Mod powers, I won't use it for personal means.....I'll like for the thread to be deleted, as I didn't start it.

It will seem someone is trying and going through great lengths to create scenarios, atmosphere from absolutely nothing that they hope will lead to some controversy.

Defamation of character is a serious crime in Canada

Thank you and God bless
          Sorry to disappoint you, but neither moderators or administrators have access to any user accounts for any reasons, nor can they start or reply to a post under a user's account.

If you made a post and a moderator or an administrator deemed it more appropriate for it's own thread, the post can be moved to a new thread. However, nobody is capable of posting under your name but you.

Your account is your own to manage. If you have been careless with your password - something else mods and admins have no access to or information about - then you should consider being more careful in the future.

Another conspiracy theory thwarted. The end.

Comment

And editted threads show that they were, when and by whom.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
              Sorry to disappoint you, but neither moderators or administrators have access to any user accounts for any reasons, nor can they start or reply to a post under a user's account.

If you made a post and a moderator or an administrator deemed it more appropriate for it's own thread, the post can be moved to a new thread. However, nobody is capable of posting under your name but you.

Your account is your own to manage. If you have been careless with your password - something else mods and admins have no access to or information about - then you should consider being more careful in the future.

Another conspiracy theory thwarted. The end.

I think you are disappointing yourself on this.....You are lecturing me on the obvious...please read my post again and see what I have a problem with, perhaps you will get it at second read.

I did not ask for a thread to be started, if I wanted a thread started, I'll start it myself.....see what am talking about now?

Again...why wasn't a thread started for the user ' Jilly' who posted the question? Could it be because they are not "being singled out"?

Jeff is better taking care of this

Maybe the thread was created by error.
              In an ideal and reasonable world, Mods will move a post to an ongoing thread of similar content, not create a new one for a member. I did not create the thread, and if I had been asked....I'll have said NO thank you very much.

If they cross the line complain to Jeff.
              Jeff is an OUTSTANDING fella, and am sure this is not how he will prefer his forum to be ran.
              Last edited by FWB; 01-20-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
                I fail to see the similarities between your being insulted over a who started a thread and domestic violence issues? Produce nothing? your forte cher Monsieur!Just sayin'

That is to be expected from you......as the saying goes

Si vous vivez dans une maison de verre, ne lancez pas de pierres...just saying

Comment

Monsieur FWB j'estime que vous checher rien de plus que de faire des problèmes la ou il en existe pas. Ceci-dit, je vous demanderais de bien voulloir vous en tenir a la formule de ce forum et tenter de vous rendre utile plutot que de donner vos commentaires négatifs sur les opinions des autres ... Les mods ici font du travail bénévole et qui êtes vous pour les critiquer?

Ce forum est essentiel pour les gens qui cherchent de l'information pertinente puisqu'il y en existe aucun semblable. Pourquoi devez-vous juger les mods et les participants? Si mes propos vous offençent - ignorer-moi tout simplement.

Have a nice day

Comment

I think you are disappointing yourself on this.....You are lecturing me on the obvious...please read my post again and see what I have a problem with, perhaps you will get it at second read.

I did not ask for a thread to be started, if I wanted a thread started, I'll start it myself.....see what am talking about now?

Again...why wasn't a thread started for the user ' Jilly' who posted the question? Could it be because they are not "being singled out"?

Jeff is better taking care of this

In an ideal and reasonable world, Mods will move a post to an ongoing thread of similar content, not create a new one for a member. I did not create the thread, and if I had been asked....I'll have said NO thank you very much.

Jeff is an OUTSTANDING fella, and am sure this is not how he will prefer his forum to be ran.
                    You are entitled to feel however you want about it, mods do not require your permission to moderate, or notify you of their intentions. Period.

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
                    Monsieur FWB j'estime que vous checher rien de plus que de faire des problèmes la ou il en existe pas. Ceci-dit, je vous demanderais de bien voulloir vous en tenir a la formule de ce forum et tenter de vous rendre utile plutot que de donner vos commentaires négatifs sur les opinions des autres ... Les mods ici font du travail bénévole et qui êtes vous pour les critiquer?

Ce forum est essentiel pour les gens qui cherchent de l'information pertinente puisqu'il y en existe aucun semblable. Pourquoi devez-vous juger les mods et les participants? Si mes propos vous offençent - ignorer-moi tout simplement.

Have a nice day
                    Merci Janibel.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X