This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arabian View Post
    Some of these yanks are bleeding hearts. I can see them locking her up for the rest of her life but now with the prosecutor's defense witness diagnosing her with something I'm sure some jurors will think "well she isn't well and it's not her fault that she is suffering from a personality disorder" blah blah blah. I personally think she should get the needle. Sickens me how these psychos publish books afterwards and profit from their crimes. She can buy alot of sexual favors for her life in jail with that money. Even if she gets life she will be out when she is in her 40's.

I would love to hear an interview with Travis' immediate family members. I bet they have alot of inside information and it must be pretty frustrating for them to have to sit in the court room and listen to all the lies.
    I look at borderline personality dissorder diagnosis by prosecutor's doc as one more reason to get her needle. She is not insane. She knew what she is doing and more to that she exactly know what she is doing now. Not to mention that you can not cure this.

And yes it her and her parents fault to not get her treatment as early as possible.
    Hopefully soon will see how it turn out.

I am wondering how her story will change if her parents get charged with child abuse base on all crap she dumped on a stand.

And I do agree that there was not DV. It just insult on real battered women. Yes guy was really pissed of in some of his masseges but as doc notised there is no pattern of such behaviour. It will not surprise me if he was thinking may be if he call her all those names she will get lost. But she really hooked him on sex.

Wd

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
      It just insult on real battered women.

Wd
      My thoughts exactly, WD.

Comment

Lots of goodies out there

Breaking Bad rules all.
        Mad Men is also great, but Pete needs (another) slap.

For a great laugh, a little dose of Archer goes a long way.

Game of Thrones is on my to-watch list. Hear it's terrific.

Comment

Detentionaire

Comment

Game of Thrones is one for me as well...thoroughly enjoy it.

I do like to watch Duck Dynasty, and I know it's totally staged or scripted...but I just enjoy watching it. I like, that they focus on family in the show. Every show ends with the family meal...that's nice. :-) Phil is my favourite there.

Comment

Also been watching Vikings on History, as of late.

Comment

Oh yeah, and whoever is writing the new Looney Tunes Show totally understands the meaning of Bugs Bunny.

Comment

Grey's Anatomy and Chicago Fire.

Comment

When I have to watch cartoons, with the kids around...then I watch SpongeBob. lol. The *one* cartoon, that I enjoy watching, of theirs. Sometimes, I'm laughing, and they are not sure why I'm laughing more than them. lol.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X