This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living a Nightmare

Eurika i may have finally found out how to get this working!

Hello any and everyone. I joined this sight well over a year ago. For some reason or other for may months I could log in but never post. In recent months have been getting notices to my email regarding recent posts. So this evening I am going to give it another try. Could one person let me know if this comes thru to somewhere. My intent when I joined was to tell a very interesting truestory in the hopes of finding others that have had the same experience... and well I would like to do so still.

My spouse has lived a horrific what we call a nightmare at the hands of FRO. We would like to tell this story and we hope that we may be allowed to do so through these forums. Please I would like to speak firstly to some of the administrators before doing so. So I am asking that you contact me and I would like to begin there.

Hope I dont sound too silly I'm just thrilled that I have this working.

Welcome AtAloss, Just wanted to let you know your post came through just fine. We look forward to more!

Comment

Thank you for letting me know that this is working. My spouse was in court yesterday and has won his case after 6 long years. This is a monumental decision that was made. How this will carry out over the next couple of years is that we hope to see positve change brought about. we are encouraged to talk about this but have been asked that we time it. I have been attempting to reopen lines that we have used before in the meantime. So great to see success here. So please watch for post from me in the coming months.
      Also thank you to all those who have helped and listened over the past months.

Comment

I would like to speak with some Administrators etc of this site by PM if possible. Want to run this by some of you first. Also would like to find out if there is a way to attach our story to this page in a more direct manner. I will be putting up a web site dedicated to this in the coming weeks.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X