Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test

Just wondering why my posts need to be approved by a moderator when I posted last week no problem?

Probably just a glitch because your a new member?

Comment

Well I'm not necessarily new... but I did post last week no problem and I was trying to update my thread "Disney Vacation" in the Parenting section but everytime I post it says it needs to be approved by the moderator first. But I can post here?

Comment

Originally posted by onefedupmom View Post
        Well I'm not necessarily new... but I did post last week no problem and I was trying to update my thread "Disney Vacation" in the Parenting section but everytime I post it says it needs to be approved by the moderator first. But I can post here?
        Or you could simply start a new thread, calling it Disney update? that would solve the problem.

Comment

Can you link me to said thread or moderated post? I don't see it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
            Can you link me to said thread or moderated post? I don't see it anywhere.
            Sorry not sure how to link you however it is in Parenting Issues section and about half way down on the first page.
            But as suggested I may just start a new thread... just didn't make sense to me ... lol

Comment

It's been fixed, no need to start a new thread.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

you're welcome!

Comment

Weird things happening I am still showing as unregistered user

Comment

Meh, the system just doesn't like the periods in your username.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                        Meh, the system just doesn't like the periods in your username.

Maybe the system just doesnt ..... oh forget it!!

Comment

Originally posted by momforever1956 View Post
                          Maybe the system just doesnt ..... oh forget it!!
                          I wish there was a 'like' button ... click, click, click

Comment

Well there kind of is.... You can use the 'medal' button at the top to 'add to someone's reputation' for a commendable post. However it does limit you by forcing you to 'spread the love around' before you can re-add to the same person's reputation.

Comment

Thanks, I've learned something new - still a like button would be nice.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X