No announcement yet.

Parental Alienation - BC mother to turn over children to father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a disrespectful and immature thing to say. I don't understand why it's okay (or why you or anyone) thinks it's okay to have a sweeping generalization of women that is disrespectful and degrading.

Comment

Originally posted by Serene View Post
      What a disrespectful and immature thing to say. I don't understand why it's okay (or why you or anyone) thinks it's okay to have a sweeping generalization of women that is disrespectful and degrading.
      I know its hard but just ignore him. All he is looking for is a reaction.

Comment

Obviously I was being sarcastic

Comment

Obviously you were being immature and rude.

Comment

Originally posted by drainedbysystem View Post
            What a load of bull crap.

The dude locks his kid in a bathroom for hours demanding compliance, really??? The kid had a cast and had anxiety. It wouldn't have been the end of the world to skip a bath.

The mother took the kids to his house against their will. What was she supposed to do ....drag them out of the car?

She moved on and has a caring bf. So thats a problem? more bullcrap

The mom was definately NOT responsible for the kids running away from his house.

Police enforcement? Really??? Yeah, as if that is in their best interests!

Clearly the mom offers them a nurturing environment with her boyfriend. Now thats been twisted to suggest that its encouraging alienation. More bull crap!

The whole sleeping in the same bed is messed up. Not understanding that at all. VERY weird.

The dad has control issues. You cant force a relationship with your kids ....you have to foster it with nurturing and guiding them in a positive manner. So here's a bunch of strangers with their bullcrap opinions. Nobody's hearing the kids. Why cause they aren't old enough to vote. R u kidding me! They aren't toddlers.

YET NONE of these overpaid opinionated doctors have a clear defination of PAS with credible research. My best guess is that the kids will run away on their own accord.
            The only part I agree with you is where you say psychiatrists are overpaid. everything else is BULL CRAP

Comment

Just like I think your opinion is bull crap.....That dad ruined his own relationship with his kids. Divorce is traumatic for kids. A caring parent knows well enough to be tender with their kids during such a transition.

Like I said earlier agree to disagree

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X