This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wretchedotis,

It has a lot to do with resiliancy. My ex has absolutely no resiliancy whatsoever. So in situations where things do not go his way, he lashes out the only way he can. Calling the police, calling the school administration, calling the CAS...anyone who might listen...or failing all this, leaves nasty messages on my voice mail.

Sometimes things do not go our way. The grown ups among us, suck it up and move on.

Others resort to childlike behavior but because they happen to be in adult bodies, the consequences can be serious.

Often these immature people do not not think of the long term consequences for themeslves or for any children involved.

They simply can not "cope" and manage the feelings of defeat that they might experience at the time and need to do whatever it takes to feel different or better.
    Last edited by Nadia; 02-03-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I complimented her ass.

Yes, I shouldn't have done that.
      Yes, it was childish.

But was it worth calling the police?

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
        I complimented her ass.

Yes, it was childish.

her reaction was over the top. Now If you grabbed her ass, that is worse but still not worth calling the police.

Comment

I complimented her ass.

Yes, it was childish.

Geesh! Really??? You are a plonker for commenting on her arse (regardless of what she might have done to piss you off) and she is an idiot for contacting the police.
          Last edited by Nadia; 02-03-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I complimented her ass.

Yes, it was childish.

You complimented her and she peeked??

I'm thinking there's more mental issues than anything else..

although Wretch...it's all in the "delivery" too...you know that eh

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
              You complimented her and she peeked??

I'm thinking there's more mental issues than anything else..

although Wretch...it's all in the "delivery" too...you know that eh
              lol.
              me thinks that was the problem - quite honestly. she got all hott n' bothered and didn't know how to cope...

Comment

Originally posted by Nadia View Post
                Geesh! Really??? You are a plonker for commenting on her arse (regardless of what she might have done to piss you off) and she is an idiot for contacting the police.
                I have my 'blonde' moments, for sure.

What's a "plonker"?

Everybody is entitled to my opinion, including my ex, including my opinion of her ass.

Just sayin'

Comment

I have my 'blonde' moments, for sure.

What's a "plonker"?

Everybody is entitled to my opinion, including my ex, including my opinion of her ass.

Just sayin'

plonker means something like idiot. Your ex didnt like the comment so at least now you know not to make comments like that.

Comment

Nadia must be from the UK originally - haven't heard that expression for quite a while.

RO - what sort of relationship do you have with your ex? I had no idea that you spent time with her.

Comment

RO is typo for me?

I have no contact with her whatsoever.

I'm not willing to get into the exact details. With this issue, as with everything I say on this forum, certain details are changed or omitted.

I mean - I do enjoy my privacy.

Suffice it to say - I made an off colour comment that was presented to the attending officer as 'sexual harrasment.'

Comment

"Plonker"

Del Boy's Plonker Compilation! - YouTube

Comment

WO - sorry to pry. I assumed that, as you made a remark about her butt, you would have been looking at it at the time. I assumed incorrectly. You must have been looking at her picture or simply recalling her buttocks. I don't see why she would call the police over that unless you were her employer and even then you don't call the police for sexual harassment on the job.

I would probably send her a short email, apologize for the remark and say you had no idea that the remark would be so offensive, certainly not to the point where she felt the need to call 911. That way you look decent for apologizing but you also get her ridiculous, over-reaction on paper.

Comment

Jeez I'd have to call the police a lot lol. J/K

OMG this is so silly. There's no effin way the cops would give a damn b/c of an ass remark.

Yep, you're a right plonker lmao. The Brits have some of the best slang.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                            Working...
                            X