Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FRO reorganizing and late payments for April ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRO reorganizing and late payments for April ?

I understand FRO was reorganizing in April 2013 and I received a letter in March saying some payments might be late during April.
    However, shouldn't I have receive April child support from FRO by now (May 1st)?
    I sent the ex an email asking if he had sent the cheque to FRO, but knowing him, I doubt he'll respond.
    Can anyone please advise?
    Thank you.

A friend of mine hasnt got hers either.

Comment

Mine wasn't disrupted. Did you call the automated line to see if they did make a deposit or if there was an arrears in payment? If you can't get an answer that way, call them and leave a message with your case worker and they do get back to you, might take longer than 2 days , but its better than waiting another month.

Comment

I got the same letter but my payment arrived the same time it usually does.

The service was only supposed to be affected for a few days so I'd start calling.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X