• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more try...Man marries dog (?)

http://www.moonbattery.com/man-marries-dog.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
      Someone should send this link to the infamous poster "Storm". I believe there was something going on with dogs or something at their house and kissing?
      if I remember correctly, it was a three in the bed situation ,doggy's participation never quite clarified

Comment

Second marriage, one more child...total 4....would I have kids again in a TOTALLY life...no, nor would i marry once!

I was extremely lucky to find someone the second time around that wanted the same things that I did and we share everything. We TALK....i think that is the main key to a relationship. When we asked my parents after 40 some years of marriage what made their marriage work they both said communication.

Comment

Originally posted by tiredofthisnow View Post
          We TALK....i think that is the main key to a relationship. When we asked my parents after 40 some years of marriage what made their marriage work they both said communication.
          Communication is key to having a successful and lasting marriage. Spending over 40 years living with a husband who lived in his own little world was like a hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by tiredofthisnow View Post
            When we asked my parents after 40 some years of marriage what made their marriage work they both said communication.
            What sucks is when you think you have good communication but it turns out your spouse has been lying and manipulating you for years.

Comment

^ so true Rioe ^ 10*4, Roger That!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X