FRO Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRO Fun

Here is a bit of a laugh for you all. Brought a smile to my face lol.

So about 4 years ago I enrolled my ex and I with FRO because my ex was giving me issues about getting receipts. My ex made a false claim that I had not paid support before we enrolled in FRO but that claim never made it past a case conference stage. Even still, FRO decided to collect on it...
    Year later we opt out of FRO and switch to internet transfers for child support as my ex and I were settling down. Every time I would file my income tax FRO would take my return, and contacting FRO they knew nothing about it and so on and so forth to where I got tired of fighting about a year ago since we are not talking about huge amounts of money, and my ex confirmed she was not receiving any of it either. Randomly a week before Christmas don't I get a refund cheque from FRO and all it said in the letter was that our file is now closed and here is a refund... Though frustrating, I laughed hard about it anyways.

Happy new year everyone

Damn fireweb, happy to hear your drama is now much less - I'm kinda in the same boat, until it comes down to money. Then it's still all out war...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X