This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need A Lawyer! Help

I need to find a good lawyer in Ottawa! Can any one help me? I have e-mailed a few and have not heard anything. I have 30 days from when I was served to answer a response to the divorce papers I was served. I don't want to divorce yet because our issues are not settled yet.

Can any one offer advice? or refer me to a GOOD lawyer, I had a legal aid lawyer and she made me loose more money than she costs! My husband makes too much money, or I shoudl say I get too much spousal and child support now to get legal aid, so I need a new lawyer and a really good one. My husband has an evil one LOL that his parents are paying a lot of money for. I will make an introduction soon, I am just concentrating on finding a lawyer and making sure teh courts know that the divorce is contested.

Thanks for any help!

MTLMOM,

I highly recomend Jeff; whom is the host of this forum.

lv

Comment

Jeff's contact information can be found here

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/about.htm

lv

Comment

I tried to e-mail him but for some reason it came back?

I tried to e-mail Jeff, but I got the e-mail back. He seems to have a good team, and I'd say the best website on divorce! Maybe I will have to try again.
        Thanks

Comment

mtlmom,

try this:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/contact.htm

Behrendt Law Chambers
          180 Metcalfe Street, Suite 100
          Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1P5
          Telephone: 613-598-0020
          Facsimile: 613-598-0040

E-mail: Behrendt@OttawaDivorce.com

lv

Comment

thanks

I tried again

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X