Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without Prejudice in Judge's Endorsement and How Do I draft it into an Order

I had a Motion today for a change to our current interim access order. The judge's endorsement states "the following order is on an interim, without prejudice basis" what exactly does this mean.

Also now that I have this endorsement how does it become an order? Can I type it into an order and send it to my ex's lawyer for approval or does he have to do it as he was the moving party? What needs to be included in the order, does it include the judges narration or just the numbered orders?

Thanks

if you are SRL the other parties lawyer should take care of details like that for you. (type up order).
    The Judge has made A Temporary Without Prejudice order.
    Temporary is self explanatory. Without Prejudice is to indicate that this specific order will NOT have prejudicial affect on any subsequent orders. In other words, this order cannot be used as a basis to argue any issues as having been settled already.
    Last edited by wretchedotis; 06-25-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X