This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What I am asking for is reasonable"

1. Just because someone say's that something is reasonable doesn't make it so.

One man's reason is another man's treason.

2. Just because someone says some thing doesn't make it true.

Apparently in court there is a tell the truth if you actually are a moral human being if you are not meh, say what you want policy.

3. Just because it is Law - DOES NOT MAKE IT JUST!

I am so sick of hearing this argument. There is a long history in asinine laws in mans history and the family court is not a far cry from the times of the inquisition (and I can tell you there sure are a few witches flying about.)

4. "I am justified to think this way because the courts support me."

False! If you want to be a bitch and use the full heavy of the law that doesn't mean you are justified in your position it simply means you are a bitch. See point 3.

5. "I am entitled to it"

This one is the heart of it. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING! Everything that comes our way is a lesson or a blessing. This misguided belief that people are entitled to anything is what fuels everything that is wrong is society. The entitlement era is disgusting! I hope in the next generation they look at us and say - "wow what selfish bastards" Look at all this mess we have to clean up.

karmaseeker well said!!! The generation think they are entitled to everything, even if they have to steal it.

Comment

Not only is there the entitlement movement there appears to by ZERO accountability or consequence to this behaviour. Strange times we live in.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X