Comment

OMG it's so true lol

Comment

lol, thats funny

Comment

Chuckle. :-)

Comment

Thanks for the humour!!

Is there a slot to post a few more male-related bits of humour?? (Yes, I am an English Canuck that spells on that other version of English...)

I have a couple of chuckles that you fellow men may enjoy... (The Ladies will not...)

Thanks,
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by heliflyer View Post
              I have a couple of chuckles that you fellow men may enjoy... (The Ladies will not...)
              $10 says that the "jokes" posted by this guy are not funny at all.

Comment

OK - I will not share the chuckles... Too bad that you have judged them before reading ANY of THEM!!!!!

I am frankly unable to guess the sex of Janus. ( My former wife was Janice )

Sorry for trying to share some smiles with the group...

This is a rather disappointing reply from such a great Forum...

SDM

Comment

Originally posted by heliflyer View Post
                  OK - I will not share the chuckles... Too bad that you have judged them before reading ANY of THEM!!!!!

I am frankly unable to guess the sex of Janus. ( My former wife was Janice )

Sorry for trying to share some smiles with the group...

This is a rather disappointing reply from such a great Forum...

SDM
                  You would have received a better response had you just posted the joke, but instead you made it a gender issue, which does not fly here.

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
                    You would have received a better response had you just posted the joke, but instead you made it a gender issue, which does not fly here.
                    Hi Berner...

Thank you for taking the time to straighten me out... I feel terrible about accidentally turning it into a Gender issue! That was NEVER, EVER my intent!!

In fact I have a number of (unfortunately, now that I have been educated) equally good gags/chuckles to share with the ladies... Honest Injun!!

A couple of examples...

For the ladies...

"I learned all about Housekeeping from my husbands... When we got Divorced, I kept the houses!
                    Zsa Zsa Gabor

For the Guys...

"Paying Alimony is like buying hay for a dead horse..."
                    Groucho Marx

There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again.

Clint Eastwood

Thanks for the FABULOUS Forum!! I already have three more unfortunate SOD's that I have been able to point your way.. ( A UK term, if you are not familiar with it...)

Best Regards,
                    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                      $10 says that the "jokes" posted by this guy are not funny at all.
                      @ Janus...

My apologies for making my proposed chuckles into a seemingly gender-oriented post...

That was NEVER my intention - in fact I have an equal number that would make the ladies laugh every bit as much... It was my plan to put them into another post...

My thinking was, very frankly, to separate the two from one another for the respective groups to enjoy...

Sorry for causing the inadvertent upset on this FABULOUS Forum!!

Scott

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X