No announcement yet.

How do I enforce financial disclosure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I enforce financial disclosure?

Hi everyone,
    Wondering how I would get the court to enforce my ex's obligation to disclose her financial information? We have a final court order.

She received a retroactive raise and it's court ordered that she change the support amounts and disclose the details of her back pay but she has stonewalled it for 4 months at this point.

If she wants to go back to court, should I filing a 14B or be filing a motion on contempt?
    Thanks,
    Drew

You should file a form 20 request for disclosure. If she fails to respond within a period of time you file a motion to get disclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
      You should file a form 20 request for disclosure. If she fails to respond within a period of time you file a motion to get disclosure.
      Thanks rockscan! Can this be made even though there is a final order?

My ex was ordered to disclose information about a retroactive payout which will vary support but is refusing to follow the Court Order.

Comment

Hmmm if it was in the order then it may be contempt but I thought that was different. Maybe google contempt and financial disclosure for the province youre in.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X