Ocl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocl

Other party not returning OCL’s calls. How does this look? Will it hinder the report now? Will OCL be put on hold until other party makes themselves available. It’s been 4 weeks of unreturned calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mom 2 Two; 09-12-2018, 06:38 AM.

If the OCL cannot contact the other party they will generally reach out to the lawyers involved to try to open communication lines. If the party continues to avoid them then the report will be incomplete; they will note their findings with the cooperative parent and note that the other parent refused to cooperate.

Generally, this looks very bad on the uncooperative parent.

Comment

Originally posted by OrleansLawyer View Post
      If the OCL cannot contact the other party they will generally reach out to the lawyers involved to try to open communication lines. If the party continues to avoid them then the report will be incomplete; they will note their findings with the cooperative parent and note that the other parent refused to cooperate.

Generally, this looks very bad on the uncooperative parent.

Thank you. This is where we are at. Ocl reaching out to lawyer. I offered to supply another contact number but was told they didn’t want to put me in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X