Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FB_ View Post
    This is 100% incorrect.

As long as you are a party to the conversation you can record without their permission or notification.

A nanny cam with audio is illegal because you are not a party to the conversation.

This is why walking around the house with a voice recorder on your person is OK.
    I heard judges are aware that the voice recorders are tough because of the level of manipulation that can go on. Call a person a name, slap them in the face then secretly turn on their recorder in their pocket and get the reaction. Half arguments where the "recorder" conveniently only gets partners part.

Somewhere near the beginning of my first thread ppl said there has to be something drastic being said (I.e - "Im going to stab you with this knife", etc) or proof there was something being said in front of the child.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
      I think some people already knew "the ex is headed to granny", including LF32

but "victims" need the red carpet" or they'll never come forward(barf)

Don't do anything rash...LF32 ....the ex is in a hurry....she'll burn her sisters at the shelter, Ontario Works and the dummy lawyer

Your going to get rained on being smart, and patient. and collecting the info from your "rabbit" ex

I said ..I was revising court doc's even up to a trial (questioning) and it's true all the way through. New info comes always...even at the last friggin minute.

Don't trade your rights in even if the system puts the hood over your head and hangs you.

I wonder what the other party thinks Im up to. I know they know Im a bit more on my game now then the beginning. Ignoring his attempts to frustrate, sending brief e-mails, not rushing to motions, etc. Or do they think Im a moron and should have went for a motion by now and viewing that as a screw up on my part? Not that I care what they think. Im just trying to get in their head. They seem to be making mistakes now.
      Will the judge not be impressed that my supervisor had to wait over an hour, that ex wasn't coming because lawyer didn't confirm. Judge wont buy that I falsified evidence right? That's a big no no on their part I would think.

Comment

• It's always SHOCK and AWE at the beginning LF32, that's why it pays to be patient.

What was perceived as facts during the BLITZ vaporizes as time passes and the true facts start coming out.

Not just you finding out there was "another story" after the smoke cleared, but shelter people were lied to, lawyer knows he is being lied to, subsidized housing is finding out the ex isn't interested in a job, Ontario Works is being lied to

SO yes... as all the players in her "game" start waking up, odd things may happen as the other players "call her on it", that benefit you and if you are aware what too look for.

Everybody watches Everybody in subsidized housing and they rat each other out and counsellors are popping in and out checking out the progress of there victims.
        What happens when the lights are off and nobodies ever home? (because the ex in another province) Questions start being asked.

A nice townhouse is being wasted and the "sisters" won't have sympathy for the ex for very long.

Whenever I approach my matters I leave a box called...Things I don't know about" and put things in there that may help me but I have no control over.

It takes the focus off ...what is the ex up too....and spreads it out

LAO lawyer
        Shelter
        Housing
        Granny in other province
        friends of ex in neighbourhood
        Ontario Works
        ...other items

It pays to look over every item...think about "where it's at now" where it was at....where could it go....and if there is anything there that can "help" a position that you are trying to prove.

CHESS (off topic)

A long time ago after I had been in a car accident I was in the hospital. I was going to be there for a while (fractured leg). A nurse one day brought a guy in a wheelchair into my room (long term disability). She said would you be interested in playing chess with Mr SOnSO, the doctor told me you were in a chess club once. I said sure!

I lost every game for 3 months, I suffered through waiting for his shaky hand to make every move, I won the last game (the day that I left the hospital)

I asked him how come I kept loosing, he said "because you only play your your game and don't really care what I'm doing.

I think he knew it was my last day at the hospital and let me win..LMAO

anyways... all sorts of chess pieces in this game LF32...the ex is going to sacrifice a few pieces as the game evolves because her strategy is to win, you have to try to predict her " next moves" to fit into your strategy to win.

D3(is the King) and it'd be nice to capture the ex (Queen) but don't focus on chasing the queen around (it's a obvious strategy) there are other strategies to use win without taking the queen......if I can use a the chess analogy..lmao
        Last edited by MrToronto; 06-28-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
          It's always SHOCK and AWE at the beginning LF32, that's why it pays to be patient.

What was perceived as facts during the BLITZ vaporizes as time passes and the true facts start coming out.

Not just you finding out there was "another story" after the smoke cleared, but shelter people were lied to, lawyer knows he is being lied to, subsidized housing is finding out the ex isn't interested in a job, Ontario Works is being lied to

SO yes... as all the players in her "game" start waking up, odd things may happen as the other players "call her on it", that benefit you and if you are aware what too look for.

Everybody watches Everybody in subsidized housing and they rat each other out and counsellors are popping in and out checking out the progress of there victims.
          What happens when the lights are off and nobodies ever home? (because the ex in another province) Questions start being asked.

A nice townhouse is being wasted and the "sisters" won't have sympathy for the ex for very long.

Whenever I approach my matters I leave a box called...Things I don't know about" and put things in there that may help me but I have no control over.

It takes the focus off ...what is the ex up too....and spreads it out

LAO lawyer
          Shelter
          Housing
          Granny in other province
          friends of ex in neighbourhood
          Ontario Works
          ...other items

It pays to look over every item...think about "where it's at now" where it was at....where could it go....and if there is anything there that can "help" a position that you are trying to prove.

CHESS (off topic)

A long time ago after I had been in a car accident I was in the hospital. I was going to be there for a while (fractured leg). A nurse one day brought a guy in a wheelchair into my room (long term disability). She said would you be interested in playing chess with Mr SOnSO, the doctor told me you were in a chess club once. I said sure!

I lost every game for 3 months, I suffered through waiting for his shaky hand to make every move, I won the last game (the day that I left the hospital)

I asked him how come I kept loosing, he said "because you only play your your game and don't really care what I'm doing.

I think he knew it was my last day at the hospital and let me win..LMAO

anyways... all sorts of chess pieces in this game LF32...the ex is going to sacrifice a few pieces as the game evolves because her strategy is to win, you have to try to predict her " next moves" to fit into your strategy to win.
          Things I dont know:

1. Whereabouts, where she plans to go.
          2. Shelter attendance (dates?, Counseling?, how long?)
          3. Housing (dates, lease?)
          4. Who does she live with? (daddy #2?) - do they have a record? What type of neighborhood?
          5. Babysitters for her "festival nights"? (emergency #'s, are they qualified? Do they have records?
          6. ON Works - Paystubs? How do we know she stays here?

Her Next Moves:

1. Instigate a situation or cause frustration
          (i.e - Im going to festival. Naa, my lawyer says you didnt confirm today so Ill be late...supervisor can wait .. naa I wont let you extend Ill give her to a babysitter. Its just the procedure. Now go cry while I party".

2. Get D3 set up for school,. swimming, dance class (supervisor said she mentioned dance class. So she'll probably have a wack of community resorces she's signed D3 up for in her spare time).

3. Spend an awful lot of time with her family to establish a support system, etc in other province.

4. D3 talks about all the kids she goes to parks with (dont get me wrong .. its a good thing for D3. Just saying .. ex didnt step foot in to a park, a playgroup, etc when we were together).

Her lawyer's an a$$ but he's been through this rodeo before and knows what she needs. He's giving her all of her subsequnet chess moves and is postulating a checkmate.
          Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-28-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Don't be fooled by a "piece" left wide open to rush in a take.

1) whatever you ex was "freely" chatting about was probably meant to get back to you.

- the desired effect is for you to "rush to a conclusion".....to put you off your game..... by getting you frustrated.

- it works because it makes you confused and you don't see the whole game

Protect the King!

-primary residence (this is 1000 times stronger than just a swim class it's where everything D3 did, does and will do is ESTABLISHED)
            - the constantly moving from place to place ex
            - the child abduction to get sole custody
            - the insincerity of why she went to a shelter
            - the fooling of you (everybody) that she was in a townhouse getting supposedly settled and looking for a job to move on with her life...but in fact was planning to take off. (again)
            - doesn't promote even supervised access "actually reduces the time"
            - the B.S at the EM on not a flight risk
            -the unilateral decision by her to only offer 3 hours (so she could take off)
            - the lack of offers to gradually increase access by the ex despite your offers
            - the dis interest in a OCL investigation, she's already pre decided who gets custody
            - maximum contact rule with child and parents
            -parenting plan
            -inquiries on health and welfare and education of D3
            -concern on who is a babysitter for D3 and if your the emergency contact and you offer to "babysit" next time
            - you'd like to attend the dance classes, with your supervisor (lol)when and where please.
            - her mother actively encourages her to take off and wants to cut you off from D3
            - (refusal of 9am access even though you were asked a preferred time....and then refused 10am) Future item
            - the children in D3's life at her real home, keep asking for her
            -you enjoyed play dates or going to the park with D3 at her real home
            - the school D3 was going to be going to that you both planned for her you may lose the spot
            - your family miss D3 and the established routines on visiting them
            -D3's extended family cannot understand why the child can't be "shared"

..other

Comment

• If your up against a player that may be smarter (ahead of the game) you focus on protecting the King (D3), you already beat off the 3 moves to checkmate(sole custody)

more analogy:

checkmate is sole custody

stalemate is joint

Nothing wrong with a stalemate of course, and to do that just focus on defending the King, but if the player makes a stupid move it could be an opportunity for you to get checkmate (sole custody)

From what I read on "shelters" they have these counsellors that oversee the victims file. Part of the "rehabilitation " is therapy for the traumatized victim.

The victim transitions to a subsidized house where the counsellor and "therapy" continue for a few months then the re-introduction in the real world starts (get a job and get out)

A legit victim gladly accepts the help (buys them more free house time)......a liar rejects the therapy the counsellor and takes off.

knowing that process...can lead to questions....

did the ex receive therapy in subsidized housing....no

did the ex after a few months look for work...no

did the ex "other than taking advantage of a free house" enter any programs at the shelter to recover?...no

can we see the counsellors file...no

when did ex first contact the shelter....no

-did she meet the abuse criteria....yes

- can I have the counselors name for questioning or my witness ...no

- do most victims just take off...yes

-what date did the victim take off....no

-did she mention where she went...no

This shelter business is pretty tight, so being "unfair" all you may get is that you understand the "process" but it appears all she used the place for was a platform to take off and get a legal aid lawyer.

She couldn't wait to get the hell out of the shelters stupid program's, too take off and she made up the allegations to get into the shelter.

How can you prove what transpired at the shelter/subsidized house you can't, just like the ex isn't going to disprove what you claim went on. (no way she's going to offer the file from there)

But provable (maybe) is she did leave (exactly when who knows) and your supposed to be informed of a change in address (but she's a victim) and you became suspicious from D3 statements and the 'friend" statements (hortons) on DATE with the 1 hour access....and the denial of 9am (maybe)

- you offered supervised baby sitting "declined"

-want to know where the dance class is to attend with supervisor "declined"

It may be time to "change" things up a bit in E-mail letters for access to lawyer to "things that are good for D3"

I use to read the papers for kid things to do when my time with them was upcoming

1) museums, school plays, church bazaars (hey they can be something fun for little kids...lmao), walk a thons,

- anyways (it's going to be denied) no harm in asking for "extra" access to attend these good things for D3

and really good extra access requests:

family reunion(s)
              family photo
              gramma,grampa...aunt uncle birthday

(make sure it's on weekdays ..not weekends...to test if she's intown)

just need a few of them rejected ....to confirm there immovable beyond 3 hours
              Last edited by MrToronto; 06-28-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• All very good points. Some easier to prve than others. But MANY that are plain facts:

(Maximum contact, no interest in graduating hours - even after great supervisor visits and drug test, ignoring health info, ourfamilywizard.com, parenting plans, reviews of separation agrement, refusal for D3 to see extended family, disclosure - FORM 20/Rule 19. Now criminal accusations of falsifying e-mails and making supervisor take time out of her schedule to wait for her, denying extension on Fathers day, denying other occasions like Easter, denying any phone contact with D3)

Literally, just a few points. ... the list just goes on. Unreasonable to the max.

In that one lawyer letter offering 1 hour his last sentence was "Let me know if you want other hours on thursday".
                Question: Was his psychology here to distract me with the one hour thing to say 3 hours when I could have said more hours? Will he say "Your honor, I asked if he wanted different hours on thursday .. he said 3".
                Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-28-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Toronto:

If shes so scared (shelters, supervision, etc.). Wont give address, etc.

Why no restraining order?

How can you use all resources, hide, play victim but NOT get a restraining order?

Also, "name-calling"? that's why the child was abducted? If it actually happened, which it didnt, I wouldve gladly went to family counseling with her. Judicial intervention? Not needed.

I love the idea of "special outings" but if she'll only agree to 3 hours on a day Liek FATHERS DAY and zero hours on a day like EASTER .. I can just imagine what a museum will be?

Comment

• IF you haven't already come across this resource, have a look.

Interesting information somewhere on here on the differentiation of "shelters" and "transitional housing" etc.

3.0 OFFENCES FOR FALSE ALLEGATIONS OF ABUSE AND LIABILITY ISSUES - ALLEGATIONS OF CHILD ABUSE IN THE CONTEXT OF PARENTAL SEPARATION: A DISCUSSION PAPER (2001-FCY-4E)

Comment

• Shoot - I posted the wrong one. There is another Justice Canada piece on emergency shelters with Canada-wide statistics. Information also on different types of "shelters" and how long someone stays in each step.

Found something:

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-.../11906-eng.htm
                      Last edited by arabian; 06-28-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                        IF you haven't already come across this resource, have a look.

Interesting information somewhere on here on the differentiation of "shelters" and "transitional housing" etc.

3.0*OFFENCES FOR FALSE ALLEGATIONS OF ABUSE AND LIABILITY ISSUES - ALLEGATIONS OF CHILD ABUSE IN THE CONTEXT OF PARENTAL SEPARATION: A DISCUSSION PAPER (2001-FCY-4E)
                        Wow Arabian. I'll make my Latte and give that a thorough read. Thanks a million!

Comment

• This is an excerpt from the statscan article defining the stages of emergency sheltering which I just posted:

"Types of residential facilities for abused women
                          For the purposes of the Transition Home Survey (THS), the term 'shelter' is used broadly to refer to all residential facilities for abused women. In addition, the following generic categories were developed to further define the various types of shelters. Referring to these definitions, those responding to the THS were asked to select the facility type that best described their shelter.

Transition home/shelter: Facility offering short- or moderate-term (1 day to 11 weeks) secure housing for abused women with or without children. This type of shelter may also be referred to as first-stage emergency housing.

Second-stage housing: Facility offering long-term (3 to 12 months) secure housing with support and referral services designed to assist women while they search for permanent housing.

Women's emergency centre/shelter: Facility offering short-term (1 to 21 days) respite for women and their dependent children.

Emergency shelter: Facility offering short-term (1 to 3 days) respite for a wide population range, not exclusively abused women. Some facilities may provide accommodation for men as well as women. This type of facility may accommodate residents who are not associated with family abuse but are without a home due to an emergency situation (e.g., eviction for non-payment of rent).

Safe home network: A network of private homes in rural or remote areas where there is no full-fledged operating shelter. It offers subsidiary short-term (1 to 3 days) emergency housing for women.

Other: Includes all other residential facilities offering services to abused women with or without children, not otherwise classified."

Comment

• The point of adding things like museum's on the request for more access is

1) A good parent should be delighted over good things for a child, and approve the request

2) you'd love to take D3 to activities just like you use too but as can be seen, my activities requests are denied.

3) It's too OFFSET the false status quo, when your ex hustles out to sign D3 up for stuff because it's good for D3, yet denies good things for D3 when you offer.

4) it's more powerful for a Judge to read if the extra access time is denied with a museum or other activity in the best interest of D3 is attached

Comment

• Good point. Yes, she has denied this and that access but on,y because she was confused, only because she thought it was the " process, so sorry your honour I will try and do better!

But what is your plan when Mom tells the judge she has been offered a job and accommodation, plus genourous family support back in old PQ or a mere 3 hours away and if she stays " here". Where ever that might be she will only have unemployment, low cost housing and your family who will of course support you but not necessarily her? She will promise to,share driving, so its really only 1 hour away. And then you have an agreement and then the fun begins.

Comment

• Yes .. e-mails requesting special outings = needed. Ill get on that.

Beachnanna: That's what she'll do. Especially since she claimed her degree in paralegal did not work here in ON and consequently couldn't find work. Only in QC. Funny though .. she never went to one interview and I was never told that by anybody.
                                But yes .. this will be her plan Beachnanna and Im sure I'll have to deal with it very soon.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X