supervised pick up and drop off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supervised pick up and drop off

hi yesterday my ex failed to make the ferry so she could get our sons they have to take a ferry home in summer months , so we had another hge text fight about how she screws up and of now she is threatning to with hold seeing the boys till i repespect her ,
    what i want to know is how do i get this set up , my boys are 13 and 17 the oldest is severe autistic , so they can't cross alone and I am sick of her screw ups its 3 hour drive to the ferry and 4 hour return trip on the ferry for me and a 3 hour drive home she has done this several times in the past its only an hour and half drive when she pulls this stunt ,
    so I want to be able to drop them off at a supervised point were she has to meet them no more screw ups and text fights iam sick of her pulling this shit . any one know how to do this , thanks

Have another adult accompany your sons on the ferry and stay with them until either their mother picks them up or (if she doesn't show) until the next ferry back to you. Do you have relatives or friends you could ask? You might need to pay their expenses and some compensation for their time.

Comment

no there no other family members on the island , why should i have to pay for some one to do what she is supposed to do and meet her children ?
      this is whats wrong with the system the mothers can screw around don't have to work yet the dads pay and pay and pay she chose to live there the courts and judges are lazy and let these useless moms get away with this crap over and over again the system is busted

Comment

You do realize that her gender is irrelevant. Its not "dad's pay" and "moms fuck around."

Have her pick up the kids on your side of the ferry, avoid them crossing just to be left disappointed and community back.

Comment

She is supposed to pick them up on my side but she fails to show up

Comment

You can't force someone to exercise their parenting time. Have her confirm right before you leave that she will be there. If she doesn't confirm, don't go.

Comment

just curious, does mother need supervised? if so, you may contact someone who supervise her before bring kids over, is it possible?

Comment

Best way to stop the text fights is to stop involving yourself in them. Yeah, the ex missed the ferry, I get that. But that isn't reason in itself to go off on a tangent arguing with the ex about who respects who, or who is responsible.

As for the exchanges, what does your court order say? Because if it says that you are obligated to get the kids to the ferry, than you are stuck until you get the order changed. But without knowing what your order says, there isn't much assistance I can offer.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X