X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Investigator

Hi Everyone,

If you had to hire a Private Investigator, would you hire a woman or a man and why?

I'm doing a survery and need input thanks for all who answer. Not sure how to enter this into a poll.

P.S. Need to know if you are M/F no names.

Tks again
    L
    Female PI
    0%
    Male PI
    0%
    Responder Female
    0%
    Responder Male
    0%
    Reason why
    0%

Can't answer.

I would hire a PI based on reputation and results, not based on whether they were male or female.

Comment

Harder to get female PIs for the simple factor that many PIs are retired cops and the police force is under 20% of female officers.To get someone with the know how to preform a proper investigation ,you would be better off with an ex cop rather than someone who just did the week long course and passed the exam.It takes experience to do the job right and provide evidence you can use in court.Not saying there isn't good PIs were weren't cops but it sure helps.

Comment

I would hire one to investigate the AGOs office and legal aid office they are a complete waste of time............and should be outsourced along with the government!!!!

Comment

Depends on what I was hiring them for. So given the limited info I can't answer.

...but generally - being the sexist a$$ I am - I would choose a man.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X