Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2014, 09:18 PM
karmaseeker's Avatar
karmaseeker karmaseeker is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Here :)
Posts: 470
karmaseeker is on a distinguished road
Default Served with form 14A & 14B - not consenting and confused


Back again, after what I hoped would be never again but alas (no offense to all the amazing people here) just really hoped I was done.

Partner just got serves with a form 14 A / 14 B/ and Affidavit in the mail. not like actually recorded time of serve.

From what I read these forms are for "(10) If a motion is limited to procedural, uncomplicated or unopposed matters, the party making the motion may use a motion form (Form 14B) instead of a notice of motion and affidavit. O. Reg. 114/99, r. 14 (10)."

But these matters ARE opposed! and she ticks off the box saying "with notice to all persons affected - opposition expected"

but wants the matter dealt with by her written submissions only.

so there is no date of hearing or name of case management judge listed.

Basically she lies and says that section 7 is not being paid which it is and she wants it to be processed through fro and she wants the judge to clarify some clauses in the arbitration order, and anything else the court deems necessary. WTF?

She is bitter because the section 7 (daycare) was not handed over until the receipt was recieved and they refused to give it and further refused to put the sin number on it in accordance with tax law. So there was a 3 week delay. As soon as he got the receipt - the day care provider was given her forward dated checks. Yes that's right forward dated.

The day care provider is as crooked as they come as is the ex. We have them both on tax fraud, business fraud, and even benefit fraud. Which we are working with an accountant to provide evidence to the CRA.

Any help here would be great because it says you only have 4 days to respond or they assume you are in agreement, but what do you respond with? 14? form 15? A, B ???

We would want a motion to change the order can we respond with that? or do we have to respond with both 14A, 14,B plus affidavit and 15, 15 A, 13 etc

Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:50 PM
grandmadeeg grandmadeeg is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: ontario
Posts: 1
grandmadeeg is on a distinguished road
Default outcome

Just curious as to the out come of that from 14b .
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:54 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,525
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by grandmadeeg View Post
Just curious as to the out come of that from 14b .

As this post is from 5 years ago, you may want to look through the posters other threads. You can click on their name and then click on posts. That will show you the threads they started and follow up responses.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 AM.