No announcement yet.

Mental Health Deterioration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for all your replies. A quick update (I'll try to post at length later): I wrote a letter to the Parenting Coordinator indicating I was going to start a formal complaint against her due to her being so obviously biased "in favour of the female litigant", and that all she was doing was supporting my ex's agenda of limiting/eliminating my children's time with me and my half of their family, and charging $300/hr for it.

The day after I sent this, I got a reply from the Parenting Coordinator: she quits. Another big bill has been sent of course, and I am not sure what the implications of her quitting are. I guess I am now expecting to be served at any time with yet more huge stacks of court papers going on about what a despicable reprobate I am for not "getting along" with my ex or the PC and demanding I go back to court and be further abused by the psychopaths that pass for judges around here. Which, of course, makes me anxious. Can't get away from that no matter what it seems.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X