No announcement yet.

Ex hasn't asked for access in 5 months now wants make up time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pinkhouse, yes the first weekend when the Covid, school closure was joint decision. After that the father never once asked for his weekend. even after the rage, this past weekend he did not ask to have our son.

he doesn't have a cell phone or internet as from what he says, he calls from a payphone.

Comment

If he wants to take his son to lunch why not let him. He will either soon grow tired and forget about it or he will spend quality time with him.

IDK about no Internet thing. The library also has computers that are available for emails when it is not an emergency. How bad off is he?

Comment

I do let him take him for lunch, never denied

i don't know what he does with his money

he makes 120 k a yr

maintenance enforcement is garnishing his wage, and he has a arrears of about 12k

Comment

No judge is going to find his story credible. He can afford a cellphone and the $150/year for ourfamilywizard. Just record the calls and file a motion.

I don't understand Janus when he says makeup time is due because you both decided he should stay with you...not 5 months anyways a acquaintance weekend here or there but....

Comment

yes i agree, i will make sure i start recording

i send him emails and cc myself on communication

print off and give him a copy

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X