Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 04:32 PM

ivebeenscrewed is on a distinguished road
Default Question Regarding Form 10

Hello all, this is my first time posting though I suspect it won't be my last.

I just have a question regarding Form 10 answer. There are two sections that ask about the facts supporting your claims.

The first is on page 2 and asks 'the important facts that form the legal basis for my position in paragraph 2 (that being where i disagree with claims made)

Then on page 4 it asks for the important facts supporting my claims.

Now I understand that it in theory that should be pretty straightforward, but because there is overlap I'm a bit unsure as to where to information where. To be more specific this is a custody issue, My ex wants sole and i want joint. So for the first part do i give reasons why i disagree with my she shouldn't have sole and then in the second part say why i should have joint? of should all this information be kept together?

any and all advice is more that appreciated
Old 11-26-2012, 06:20 PM

firhill is on a distinguished road

I just read through the Answer I received from the Respondent in my case.

It seems her lawyer used Paragragh 6 to first give a brief description of the background of the relationship and secondly to respond, point by point, to each issue raised by the Applicant.

They used the latter (IMPORTANT FACTS SUPPORTING MY CLAIMS) to lay out the facts in support of their claim for access, custody, support, s7 expenses, life insurance, medical and dental et al.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:15 PM

ivebeenscrewed is on a distinguished road

Thanks for that......i assumed as much. A lot of my arguments to refute claims against are also the arguments for my claims for. basically why she shouldn't/why i should type things.
Closed Thread