Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's quite the accusation to make there, big man. Got any proof to back that up? Post ONE quote from any thread where I have stated, implied or hinted at any such thing either in reference to my own situation or anyone else's. If you can find ONE single reference as such then i will retract evey word I've directed to you.

I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by jaysneed View Post
      And it is funny the same 2 people who want to take the father's rights away from their children are the ones giving advice. Everyone who wants all rights stripped away from their ex speak to Billiechic and BlinkandImgone. What have you guys posted that was in the best interest of your children. You may have won your battle now but when the truth and one day it will come out, will backfire on you.
      Advice to everyone stay faithful and really think and put your children first.
      Do they really need you getting advice from people who took the other parents rights away all for what? Just for extra money in your pocket. Thats the best interest for your child.
      Actually, I took a fair amount of time and typed out quite a response which I consider advice. Whether you choose to read and take it in is your choice.

But that said, I don't know how much more I will be giving as you don't seem to want to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        That's quite the accusation to make there, big man. Got any proof to back that up? Post ONE quote from any thread where I have stated, implied or hinted at any such thing either in reference to my own situation or anyone else's. If you can find ONE single reference as such then i will retract evey word I've directed to you.

I'll wait.
        I second that. Do the same for me.

You are not the first angry poster on here who feels threatened by a couple of women with both intelligence and compassion.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X