Prostitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
    No matter how the pregnancy happened, child support is the right of the child. It's just near-impossible to disentangle that from the benefit to a parent who has most or all of the access.

Divorce Source: TOWARD A STRICT LIABILITY THEORY OF PARENTAGE

American, and sometimes out there, but you can see that the judges are trying to do right by the children involved.
    Ridiculous, a man can be raped and he'd still have to pay child support..... That's crazy.

If there was no child support I bet these things wouldn't happen - that is the problem. For broke ass unmotivated people its too much of an incentive.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
      Ridiculous, a man can be raped and he'd still have to pay child support..... That's crazy.

If there was no child support I bet these things wouldn't happen - that is the problem. For broke ass unmotivated people its too much of an incentive.
      Ridiculous! these things would still happen and to make matters worse the CHILDREN involved would end up begging on the streets! Is that the kind of world that you want to live in?

If you're worried about being raped and inpregnating some EVIL unmotivated whatever - get a vasectomy!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
        Ridiculous! these things would still happen and to make matters worse the CHILDREN involved would end up begging on the streets! Is that the kind of world that you want to live in?

If you're worried about being raped and inpregnating some EVIL unmotivated whatever - get a vasectomy!!!!!
        What the hell kind of comment is that?!?!

Should then a woman in order to prevent becoming pregnant from rape have her TUBES TIED to prevent the possibility????

Comment

Seriously there guys - you really think that women are going to rape you to get that coveted sperm in order to impregnate themselves so they get a guaranteed income of $400-800 a month in child support.

How much luxury does that really buy? It doesn't even pay rent in a bachelor apartment of large city.

The conspiracy theory of women using you to get a guaranteed income of less than social assistance is absolutely ridiculous.

Women have been bearing the brunt of men's brutality in the form of rape and unwanted pregnancies for thousands of years. Thousands.

One woman out of how many million finds a way to impregnate themselves without the man's consent and you'd think the whole ceiling fell in on civilization.

Comment

Men and women have it different. We've had this argument before. Both must endure the consequences of their sexual activity, willing or unwilling. The circumstances and consequences vary by biology and law.

The incidence of women raping men to get pregnant is probably far less than the quantity of women being raped by men and getting pregnant.

The fact that a woman can arrange to get herself pregnant by a rich man and claim a lifetime's worth of income via child support doesn't mitigate the man's responsibility to be cautious with where he puts his sperm.

It's an awkward situation because obviously the woman doesn't deserve the income, but the child does, and if the woman has custody, how can you withold the money from her without also punishing the innocent child?

Comment

Originally posted by Gooddadbadbreak View Post
              What the hell kind of comment is that?!?!

Should then a woman in order to prevent becoming pregnant from rape have her TUBES TIED to prevent the possibility????

Coming from a man who admits in his own threads to not working nor paying any child support http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...-please-17052/ ,my comment of children begging in the streets is appropriate.
              Last edited by Janibel; 02-27-2014, 11:21 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

It's an awkward situation because obviously the woman doesn't deserve the income, but the child does, and if the woman has custody, how can you withold the money from her without also punishing the innocent child?
                That is the quagmire that defines support payments - is there a way?

I would also add that the payor can get punished too.

Don't get so excited about the issue, I am just seeing if we take the law to extremes how does it work.

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
                  Coming from a man who admits in his own threads to not working nor paying any child support http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...-please-17052/ ,my comment of children begging in the streets is appropriate.

So your reply was directed to ALL men in general? If they don't want to bear the burden of child support IN CASE they are RAPED, they should get a vasectomy?

In my case I have a court order stating I do not have to pay child support, you want to bitch about it? I'll give you my ex wife's name!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gooddadbadbreak View Post
                    So your reply was directed to ALL men in general? If they don't want to bear the burden of child support IN CASE they are RAPED, they should get a vasectomy?

In my case I have a court order stating I do not have to pay child support, you want to bitch about it? I'll give you my ex wife's name!!!!!!

Because men are raped by women all the time right?

If men don't want kids and fear the whole not swallowing and turkey baster scenario that is happening oh so frequently throughout the world then they should get a vasectomy.

Seriously men, it's for your own protection. Us women are evil, calculated and in such DIRE need for YOUR sperm in order to pay our rent.

Comment

Not all women are evil but if you modify the variables a bit.

A promiscuous women can marry somebody wealthy sap for a short term,
                      Get Pregnant
                      Be unhappy because he leaves the toilet seat up
                      Finds a new lover who leaves the toilet seat down
                      Leaves her husband, gets SS for a bit
                      Gets CS for 25 years - which covers all her expenses
                      Doing whatever else she wants, she is a paid single mother

^ Is a real situation - can we do better, I think accountability of support payments is the only way.

Comment

Not all women are evil but if you modify the variables a bit.

A promiscuous women can marry somebody wealthy sap for a short term,
                        Get Pregnant
                        Be unhappy because he leaves the toilet seat up
                        Finds a new lover who leaves the toilet seat down
                        Leaves her husband, gets SS for a bit
                        Gets CS for 25 years - which covers all her expenses
                        Doing whatever else she wants, she is a paid single mother

^ Is a real situation - can we do better, I think accountability of support payments is the only way.
                        She isn't a paid single mother.

CS is for the child - SS is a different issue altogether.

How's this one Links....don't stick the dick into a prmiscuous women and your fears are alleviated. Entirely in your control there.

How about the guy that has a dozen babymamas, none of which are supported by SS or CS, because Welfare doesn't stretch that far and drug dealing isn't garnishable?

Comment

It sounds like men's rights to a bj are more important than the child's right to be supported. That's what I hear.....

Pick your sexual partners wisely, or protect yourself. Sex Ed 101.

Comment

Originally posted by MS Mom View Post
                            It sounds like men's rights to a bj are more important than the child's right to be supported. That's what I hear.....

Pick your sexual partners wisely, or protect yourself. Sex Ed 101.
                            Check, and Check.

Comment

The idea that CS is for the Child is False.

It is a wealth transfer labelled child support but there is no accountability to use it fully on the child.

It is money give by a richer parent to a poorer parent under the label "child support" but in a significant number of situations (not people who have low incomes) the money is used by the other parent to do whatever.

Comment

The idea that CS is for the Child is False.

It is a wealth transfer labelled child support but there is no accountability to use it fully on the child.

It is money give by a richer parent to a poorer parent under the label "child support" but in a significant number of situations (not people who have low incomes) the money is used by the other parent to do whatever.
                                So, you're referring to a small percentage of a portion of the population?

Let's change everything to address the small percentage of a portion of the population that is, in your opinion, abusing the existing system.

Why consider the larger percentage of the majority of the population who do not abuse the system?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X