Observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinkyface View Post
    Er, that's because they are not using this forum - they don't need it.

Your statement is like someone going to a hospital and stating that the people there are sicker than the average population.
    ^^This, total agreeance.

Comment

Well, my CS has only ever increased. But there's not much need to discuss that with the forum because no one says no to extra money so it's rarely a legal issue to give it to them.

When my SS was due to end it was a very stressful time, not knowing what the ex was going to do. In the end, she decided re-opening the issue after she had had her entitlement wasn't worth it. More specifically, she said that "I" wasn't worth the effort, lol.

Comment

You sound very resentful and bitter towards the new "we".

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
          I often lament about how people write about "my children" versus "our children". The courts have become very sensitive to this wording. "My children" in a society that is rapidly moving towards joint custody and equal access will soon be a thing of the past (fingers crossed).
          The same odd dynamic is observable in seemingly happily married couples or what I sardonically label pre-divorced couples.

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
          A lot of what you are observing as well is related to other factors that we really can't delve into but, I think play a major part your above 3 observations.

Emotional maturity; and
          Level of education
          I think it is more than that. I have a much less uplifting perspective on what this WE issue reflects.

Some people marry without any true intention for the relationship to last --- even though they pretend otherwise.
          and
          Some people marry for money --- perish the thought!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X