multiple usernames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple usernames

most forums don't allow multiple usernames - can somebody check the IP of questionable usernames and if they match ban them?

Thank you Links.

I studied both threads a long time. Unless they found a way to have separate IP addresses (is that possible?) this is the same person. The writing style, grammar, details, personality, coincidences. Im not the only one that feels this way either. So does Janibel, SOTS and more who have PM'd me.

Comment

This problem has happened before, seems nothing can be done. It was suggested to me to simply put the 'suspect' on ignore and forget about it.

Comment

People come with multiple users and think they can out smart posters. When they don't like the answer they received the first time they create another profile and then feed off them both. We all know these users have something more going on. Despite trying to help them, they turn on the attack and claim no one reads their story or makes up things they never said.

When this happens again maybe best that we don't even bother with them. You can't find fix stupid

Comment

Technically it shouldnt be an issue most of the time u can identify if 2 users match via IPs and some other identifying information

Comment

So I guess having a second identity is permissible?

I think I'll try it. I will pick a new name and see if you guys can detect me.

Comment

Okay I have another name. I guess I have to wait for permission to post or something.

Will I be a man or a woman? Hmmm.

So I guess I just lie quiet for a while so no one can figure out I have another username right?

And the reason someone would do this is????

Well I can't for the life of me figure out why people have two identities on a forum. I would think that one would have to be a very adept liar to keep track of everything.

Well I guess this will provide some form of entertainment during laundry.

Comment

Ha can't fix stupid. I love that.

Comment

Which two user names are we talking about here?

Comment

That's alot of work to keep up with....lol....a double life.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X