Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Hubby.. and anyone else...Mindfullness...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Hubby.. and anyone else...Mindfullness...

During the civil wars in feudal Japan an army would sweep quickly into town and take control..
    In one village everyone fled.. prior to the army arriving...
    Everyone except the Zen master....
    Curious about this old fellow, the General himself went to the temple to see for himself what kind of man this master was.
    When he was not treated with the same deference or submissivness to which he was accustomed, the general burst into anger....
    "You fool," he shouted as he reached for his sword.."do you realize that you are standing before a man who could run you through without blinking an eye..."
    But deppspite the threat the master seemed unmoved..."And do you realize", the master replied calmly, "That you are standing before a man who can be run through without blinking an eye"....?
    With that the general bowed and left the master alone...

Aden.

Aden,

Hmm. Wonder where I've seen that before?

Hubby

Comment

Where have you seen it before Hubby?

Comment

I cant say, but if any of you ladies saw Adens picture ... you'd be chasing him!

Hubby

Comment

Whats so good about Aden?

Perhaps he should post his photo for the ladies to judge

Comment

Aden feels??

Aden feels as thouhg he`s been in a train wreck...nothing special about Aden...he just wants to be a good Daddy..and hear from his kids--see his kids --thats about it.....thanks though Hubby..

Comment

To be, see and hear ... requires one to act.

Hubby

Comment

From what Ive read, Aden is acting. He is doing all he can to access his son but with little movement.

Comment

One doing "ALL they can" is not truly correct, for infinite possibilities exist to any given challenge/problem. "Seek and you shall ... what?" Yeah, Find!

This is great news if one thinks about it, if you're consistently are met with failure then know full well, other options exist. One can really never fully exhaust their options, they are there, just not at the conscious level ... yet.

There are many paths to the same destination ... Aden is acting and when a roadblock is met, he continues to find an alternate route to his destination of marriage reconciliation. For that, I congratulate him. He has made great strides of improvement!

Hubby

Comment

not a word...

I`ve not heard a single word from our boy...in a week--no contact at all..I am trying to do what I can..and I am running out of options....rock and a hard place...what to do????
                    thanks for the words..

Comment

Aden,

I really feel for you, but I think your only option is through the court system as much as you desperately want to avoid it. If money is a factor, educate yourself as much as possible and represent yourself. I believe Jeff offers a divorce coaching service at a very reasonable rate for self represented spouses.

Comment

I hear you but..

The problem is that I would not do very well in that environment at this time at all..and my funds are not there either..I am hoping that the lawyers can reach an aggreement ..I am really burnt out over this...I have to be honest..about it..all...it s taken a round out of me...and this is not going to be over anytime soon either..I just don`t see it that way...
                        My ex is very upset still and seems to have really dug her heels in..deeply this time..moreover..she`s being told that she can withhold the kids from me...by ???? so I asked her to see our son again or have him call me...I doubt that will happen..though..
                        Thanks..I appreciate what you said..

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X