This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subsidised daycare 4d/wk - absent days allotment

If a child is in fully subsidised daycare for 4 days per week, what is the annual allotment of absent days in Ontario? Is it still 35, as it is for 5 days per week? Or is it scaled back to 28 days? Bio-mom says there are 25 days allotted for vacation, but I'm not sure where she got that number - maybe from the old policy where vacation vs sick days were separately tracked.

Thanks!

I wanted to add a comment to my question: Children's Services in my town refuses to answer my question. It seems you have to go thru a caseworker for a particular care centre and child. Which means that as an NCP, I cannot get this information. Just another instance of the information block the system puts up against NCPs.

Comment

Still hoping for a reply here ...anyone?

Comment

Perhaps you could ask your ex for a copy of the paperwork/policy she is referring to when she gave you that number. Or maybe ask the daycare provider for a copy of the paperwork or to point you in the right direction for the info you are requiring about. If that does not work, call a daycare that has subsidized spots and enquire about the annual alottment of absent days under the pretense that you are interested in sending your child to their establishment. This does not seem to be info that could not be given out freely by daycare providers if one was interested in getting a spot for their child.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X