Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats sterotypical question... the vast majority of men do and willingly pay and sadly there are some that don't, "Women" support payers statiscally that don't pay there child support is a much larger percentage than men, probably because women are so self entitled these days. The dads that don't pay are you referring to the ones that are living on minimun wage? or are you talking about the dads that the spouse just took off with the guys kid?.........lots of reason guys don't pay but the number one reason they will pay is the closeness of the bond between father and child...it's a nobrainer to get money that way...sadly the kid came outta the mom and the moms think it's all there...and most ruin the dads relationships with kids.......but still want the money

Comment

It is a sterotypical question, based on your previous sterotypical posts where you suggest that mom should get a second or third job and ask Dad to watch the children because Dad isn't paying his court ordered CS and is in arrears.

Thus my question: do you believe that, in a situation where there is court ordered CS and it isn't paid by mom or dad, (whomever is ordered to pay it) and it goes into arrears, the other parent should simply get a second or third job to cover the cost of the non-paying parent's support instead of taking the legal route to remedy the situation?
      Last edited by blinkandimgone; 05-07-2012, 02:43 PM. Reason: the voices told me to...

Comment

Originally posted by theborg View Post
        thats sterotypical question... the vast majority of men do and willingly pay and sadly there are some that don't, "Women" support payers statiscally that don't pay there child support is a much larger percentage than men, probably because women are so self entitled these days. The dads that don't pay are you referring to the ones that are living on minimun wage? or are you talking about the dads that the spouse just took off with the guys kid?.........lots of reason guys don't pay but the number one reason they will pay is the closeness of the bond between father and child...it's a nobrainer to get money that way...sadly the kid came outta the mom and the moms think it's all there...and most ruin the dads relationships with kids.......but still want the money
        WOW!!! I have not laughed this hard since CM!!! And of course, like all the other very intelligent posters here, you have the links and "stats" to back up such a claim..... right?!

And just because I am happily going through a relatively "easy" divorce, I too came here, and stay for the advice and wisdom from some of our esteemed senior members. "...trolling for my unhappy gal pals...?! WTF?! LMAO!! Again, if you'd read any of my posts, I am the one who has said from the very beginning of the relationship breakdown - it's not about who gets what, it's all about how to make this easy on the kids.... I can make my own money, I don't need his. But he still has an obligation to his children!!

You, "sir" are freakin' hilarious!!!!

Comment

that wasn't you "first" question but since you've modified it to court ordered support my answers the same but let me make it clearer......you get more with honey than vinegar.............Secondly there's a humongus amount of reasons a support payer doesn't pay and it may be just easier to look at another way to live peacefully in life by getting a part time job or a better job. Now if your mindset is to run around with that useless court document and be bitter and twisted and demand all men should be thrown in jail thats obvious your choice...I like peace and having a life...and to CBarker78....like it when you said "he has an obligation" my choice of words is he supports his kids.....wunder which side of your mouth you talk from...both sides?

Comment

Anyone know what Borg is smoking? I can't make sense of "his" ramblings anymore... at first they were infuriating in their bias, then they were just funny in their ramblings... but that last one - huh?

LMAO!!

Comment

for a person that says you like to get along....wow ..do you have a tude.....the truth shall set you free...enjoy ur day

Comment

I feel sorry for Teddy who had a great day and told us about it and this should be his happiness thread.

Comment

he was givin some good advice today ....and he appreciated it.....but ty for feelin sad for whatever reason...he feels pretty good though....sadly some senior members crashed the party

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
                    I feel sorry for Teddy who had a great day and told us about it and this should be his happiness thread.
                    Don't feel sorry for me, Borg just sent me a bottle of what he's been drinking so tonight I'm gonna party my ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
                      I agree.

Congrats Teddy. It would be great to hear from you as to how (and what in particular) assistance information from this site contributed to your settlement.

Comment

Teddie:

How many offers did you go through to get finished?

Did you have just one SC?

Congratulations by the way...I'm envious.

Theborg: The good thing about you is that divorce has made you so offensive, that you'll never have any hopes of finding a woman and therefore, won't breed anymore. Darwinism is a good thing. Stick to blowup dolls...they don't talk back and if they try to steal your money, its legal to stick a pin in them.

Sincerely,
                        Free-Love Chick

Comment

Congrats on getting this done and behind you.

Double congrats to you AND your ex for being able to settle without dragging this further through the FL Machine.

Bottoms up!

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Congratulations Teddie. Nice to hear some good news on this site. Hope you can move on and find happiness.

Comment

Congratulations Teddie. Best wishes for smooth sailing and a lot less stress!!

Blink; lol - thanks for showing 'thebore' the door, again!

Comment

Congratulations Teddie ! I can't wait until I get to post a similiar note !

I hope you enjoy as many years celebrating the signing, as it took to get here !

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X