This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Phil Show - Crisis in Family Court

I know that this show is from the US, but some of you might be interested in watching it. Sounds like a very interesting topic on Wednesday.

It is about a woman pleading with the judge to order supervised visits for her ex, who was threatening to kill their son and then himself. When she was told that the couple should work it out, she returned to court on four additional occasions, desperate for someone to believe that the child's life was in danger. Tragically, despite her exhaustive efforts to protect her son, the father did exactly as he threatened. Will the judges be held accountable? And, protesters of the judge's re-election want their stories heard -- heartbreaking stories of how they say the family court system failed them. And, one teen speaks out on behalf of kids caught in the middle of custody battles and court rulings.

Sorry that this is not Canadian content, but I will be watching. The times and channels are as follows - 3 pm-ch 8, 4 pm-ch 110, 5 pm-ch 112, 6 pm-ch 111.

Under Canadian Law - Judges are immune from ramifications of their decisions.

Comment

Have fun drama queen. I'll be at the park with my kids.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X