Access Denied!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Denied!

I am curious, previously I have posted about transportation issues. So my past access I picked up the kids (as stated in the current agreement) but send my soon to be ex emails saying you can pick them up early if she would like in order to get them home at a reasonable time. She refused pick up!! So I contacted the police to to ensure I would not be charged with kidnapping and they completely agreed, as our current agreement does not state pick up information. I held my ground, and she picked them up on the Monday (but the kids missed a day of school) So I am to have the kids this coming weekend for Easter. She is refusing me access already! Who can I turn to on Friday when she truly denies access, and will not allow me pick up unless I sign something stating I will drop them off at her residence? We have been in mediation, and this week the dropped out of Mediation stating is "wouldn't work" before it could really even begin! I am at a loss here, and have contacted a lawyer (which I know will cause me to go into bankruptcy) but I am out of option and want to see my children!

How is she refusing access for the coming weekend already? Go pick them up from school on Thursday. Problem solved.

Comment

She is telling me I can not pick them up on Friday morning. She hasn't done it yet, but she is claiming she will. It's a 3 hour drive to pick up my kids and 3 hours back so when I can't there I do NOT want to leave without my kids!

Comment

So pick them up Thursday from school.

Comment

I agree with above if there is no court order in place and this is your weekend pick them up on Thursday from school.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X