Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, if one leaves sour milk in the fridge long enough, it turns to yogurt. Seriously ... that's how we do it in the ol' country.

Speaking of Valentines Day ... I'd like to get some opinions. If a spouse is in a negative state of mind (in my case the wife) would one appreciate a gesture of love on Valentines Day?

Come on ladies ... Hubby wants to hear from you!

Hubby

Comment

Grace you're hysterical---John Travolta watch out!!!!!!!!!! ha

Comment

Grace was serious, I was going to wear my 70's suit.

Hubby

Comment

Originally posted by hubby
          Speaking of Valentines Day ... I'd like to get some opinions. If a spouse is in a negative state of mind (in my case the wife) would one appreciate a gesture of love on Valentines Day?
          This is just my 2 cents hubby, but if I were in a negative state of mind and was offered a "gesture of love" I would be EXASPERATED.

My ex went through a period after I left that he insisted on professing unending love to me. It didn't endear me to him it just made me angry.

My advice is to give her a little space.

Comment

News Release

OTTAWA - Fashion Police from Ottawa Central Division have issued citations to Hubby. Hubby was cited for "tasteless impersonating a 70 disco icon." His closet was raided, and police seized dozen of items of tasteless clothing, including a sear sucker leisure suit.

The citation, the second for Hubby in Ottawa, are simply warnings. Third offenses, however, could result in fines, and third offenses are punishable by a mandatory two-week stay in a fashion rehab clinic.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace
              OTTAWA - Fashion Police from Ottawa Central Division have issued citations to Hubby. Hubby was cited for "tasteless impersonating a 70 disco icon." His closet was raided, and police seized dozen of items of tasteless clothing, including a sear sucker leisure suit.

The citation, the second for Hubby in Ottawa, are simply warnings. Third offenses, however, could result in fines, and third offenses are punishable by a mandatory two-week stay in a fashion rehab clinic.
              Ha! Ha! This cracked me up! You must have taken journalism!

Hubby

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X