This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter

Just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone on this forum a Happy Easter.

From my family to yours, I hope everyone has a terrific Easter Weekend

And to you as well...Here's hoping everyone has fair visitation with their kids over this holiday, and the evil and vindictive spouses take a break this holiday.

Comment

Same to you. Easter day is a special time for me - 3 yrs ago I came across confirmation of the skank in husband's life and packed up all of his belongings and dropped them off at his work then came home and changed the security code. 5 days later he was served with divorce papers. l will likely never forget that day for the rest of my life as it made me finally get off my butt and make a long-overdue change in my life. Good riddance and hello future.

Happy Easter to everyone

Comment

Thank you May_May

Comment

Arabian, wow my goodness.
          I guess it certainly will be a time that will be forever in your memory.

Comment

Easter is not technically until tomorrow, but happy Easter (or Holy Saturday) everyone anyway.

(sorry I sing in a Church so liturgical dates are something that gets drilled into my head, same way that the Christmas season doesn't technically start until the 25th, advent is not christmas )

Comment

Happy Easter

I too wish everyone a Happy Easter. I have family coming for dinner tomorrow along with all the grandchildren. If I were smart I would hand out all their Easter goodies on their way out and let mom and dad handle it at their house. hahahahaha

Ummmmm would I do that????????? YOU BET

Comment

Lorac I love loading my granddaughter up with goodies for the ride home
                LOL

Singingdad, I will be busy with the girls tomorrow that's why I posted today

Comment

Lorac, you are every parent's nightmare....I have done the ride home many a night with my 3 angels after grandparents, aunts and uncles (all w/o wee ones in the house) have primed them with sugar. I guess I will only say "payback is a bitch...I will have my time one day in the future"

My Easter will be spent with my 3 wonderful children...just the 4 of us. Perhaps the smallest Easter dinner I have ever had but it will be one of the best in my memories....

Have a wonderful Easter everyone.

Comment

J.S. Bach: Preis und Dank (Osteroratorium BWV 249)

Comment

Happy easter to all...as i wade myself thru initial separation stages and the challenges put forth by his slow decision making seemingly biding his time against my anxiety to leave asap and start anew, i am making some stuffed cornish hens to celebrate our last family easter meal, this is shortly after arriving from a last family beach vacation. It is difficult to make the transition as normal as possible, especially as i sit and consider the children, but this is what i want them to remember...some civility...some fun...like old times...in the face of what is yet to come...

So far ~~~ slow ~~~ like a slow-roasting turkey...but i will get there...

To all, don't let the turkeys get you down.

Happy Easter!
                      2bFREE2012

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X