This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mummer1962 View Post
    however i need to teach her that you are what you marry...thus teaching her not to marry an asss .....according to the law he has to pay....hope you dont have daugters.....

WTF ? I'm new to the forum and I can't follow you. Your comments have nothing to do with the posts you are replying to.

You have the odacity to make a comment "hope you don't have daughters"...but in the same sentence you make such a ludicrous statement that you need to "teach her that you are what you marry". All of us are here not out of 'plans-goals' in our lives. None of us here planned on marrying an 'ass' but life happens and people change.

I would back up my daughter through anything she was going through if she ever ended up in this horrible situation. You shouldn't be so blessed to even have an impact on a 'daughter'...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X