This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyng about income

Okay,so we have already established that neverdivorced is respondents wife...
    Now he has lied about retiring from forces.
    The judge accepted his lie and he is working for forces again. Reminder, this is going directly to child, not MOM,
    advice please.

lyng about income

OK we have already established that neverdivoreced is respondents wife
    Now he has lied about retiring from forces, that directly affects chiild's
    benefits, not MOM's. Advice please.

Comment

sounds like a real loser. Go to Maintenance Enforcement and they will take care of it.

Comment

I honestly can't really follow what you are saying half the time mummer.
        What must seem obvious to you (I guess someone else on this forum is also involved in your case?). But to me - i don't really care enough to see the obviousness of it all. You will literaly have to spell it out to me.

One thing I want to say, however.
        I think you let yourself become too emotionally involved in the process.
        It really is best just to sit back and let the lies unfold for themselves - rather then shouting at the top of your lungs "LIES!".

By all means - point out the things that are wrong, and then move on to what RIGHT about your position.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by mummer1962 View Post
          Now he has lied about retiring from forces.
          The judge accepted his lie and he is working for forces again.
          Lady, you're smoking rope. Nobody can lie about whether they work for the government and get away with it. Nobody.

You want advice? OK: Get help.

Gary

Comment

CanLII - 2007 ONCA 293 (CanLII)

Comment

Exactly, but he tried.

Comment

No i am not smoking rope...actually i think you mean dope, he stated that he retired from the forces..his second job...and yes he cannot get away with it...i am in the process of fraud charges.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X