No announcement yet.

police records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh she surely has anger issues. I don't think I am going to press charges. The police officer told me they usually contact child services in cases like this. I told him that cas won't do anything. He said oh OK. I don't know if they will still contact them. If they do, do the cas just show up or call first?

I have another issue. Out of 30 days, the kid spends 9 nights with her and 21 with me. I don't know how much is that by percentage. She takes him 3 weekends and I get one. So she keeps him F,S,S nights. Now I like that. I love being with my kid. WE are so bonded. She is a little "distant". She moved into apartment and is free now to have fun because no more family. The problem I have is that she don't give a dime to me. She doesn't buy anything to the child when he is here. There are many expenses and just like every one of you would do anything for your kid, regardless, it is just not right that she contributes nothing. She could give at least some CCTB money if not from her pocket. I would be satisfied if she at least buys him some clothes from time to time.

Comment

If you have 50/50 and it is documented in an agreement all you have to do is apply for credits with the CRA. You can do this right online and get back pay.

Comment

9/21 is sole custody?

Comment

good mom: I do get the 50% of CCTB,

Links: It is sole custody but by de facto.

Comment

It's not always a case of the victim pressing charges. Sometimes the police will make the decision and choose to move forward with charges regardless. Depending on your custody arrangement, this could complicate things.

Comment

If there were acts of assault against 2 different people at the same location would the police not be derelict in their duties for at not least reporting this to CAS?

Hopefully the police took notes.....

Comment

You have to remember this is a woman assaulting a man. It isn't a big deal in reality because women don't do much damage statistically speaking

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
                  You have to remember this is a woman assaulting a man. It isn't a big deal in reality because women don't do much damage statistically speaking
                  That's pretty much the experience I had. We all now what would have happened had the roles been reversed.

In my case I asked for no charges to be laid. Not that they would have been anyway. I just wanted out of the situation in a way that I covered my ass.

Comment

Well, I have to see the report because it may be useful in case for potential issues.

I plan to send her an email next month. I wanna ask for some child support and a court signed agreement that the child stays in his school until grade 6. By that time he will switch to junior high, be 12 years old and can pretty much choose where to continue. If she refuses then I gotta file a motion.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X