wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

"Poor little mama makes peanuts at her job and cannot pay child support". She makes triple of what I do but 2/3 her brother pays her under the table. Because of that I might end up paying her instead. The child is still 70/30 with me (de facto) and I love having my kid with me of course but a bitch is a bitch.

What about having income imputed to her?
    Does her income match her standard of living?
    I believe she works for family (non-arms length). Does her brother also pay her rent and living expenses?

Comment

Originally posted by The Iceberg View Post
      "Poor little mama makes peanuts at her job and cannot pay child support". She makes triple of what I do but 2/3 her brother pays her under the table. Because of that I might end up paying her instead. The child is still 70/30 with me (de facto) and I love having my kid with me of course but a bitch is a bitch.
      If the child is with you 70% of the time then you do not pay her support. End of story. Who cares how much she makes? Put your effort into proving the child is with you 70%. Keep a calendar, take photos, keep text messages and emails that show drop off and pick up times.

Comment

He wants *her* to pay I believe. Makes sense!

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
          What about having income imputed to her?
          Does her income match her standard of living?
          I believe she works for family (non-arms length). Does her brother also pay her rent and living expenses?
          Imputing it is my only chance. Her "income" barely covers her basic standard of living. No money for saving or expensive shopping etc. (ya right). She now lives again by her self and choose an apartment again close to her sisters/parents home and wants the kid to switch school next school year. She cant keep him 50% due to long drive.

Why didn't she pick an apartment closer to his school I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by ross_toronto View Post
            He wants *her* to pay I believe. Makes sense!
            In short, our son stays with me over 70% of the time. I drive him to school 95% of the time. In the last 6 months since the school started she bought him a snow pants and winter waterproof jacket.

I once mentioned to her if she would get him a couple pairs of jeans and a few T's, (not because he needs but principle) and her reply was "he has a full big closet of quality clothes at my place and I am not sending anything with him because it will get lost as it has in the past"

Baloney.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X