production order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• production order

Hi all, I need to get a copy of my phone recrds. Home and cell. Apparently phone providers do not provide it unless court ordered. Can anyone advise on steps to obsin a prodction ordrt. Ex told me he has told his lawyer that he tries to call all the time but I don't let our child ansr. Truth is he has called twice in 3 months. I really need my phone rcrds.

If the call is completed, then it'll show up on the bill of the person originating the call. If you have voicemail it should kick in after 4 rings, and will show up on HIS phone bill.

If he is making such a claim, then the onus is on HIM to prove it. If he makes such a claim in court documents, your response is a single bullet point:

In response to STBX's point X, this is untrue. My home and cell numbers both have voicemail that will allow a call to complete after 4 rings and would therefore show up on STBX's phone bill. I note that there is no supporting exhibit evidence to substantiate this allegation

Ex told me he has told his lawyer
    Stop taking legal advice from your ex.

Comment

Thank you. Im been so stressed out all day trying to figure out how im going to prove he does not call...

Comment

Originally posted by NBDad View Post

Stop taking legal advice from your ex.
        Booyah!

How do u like 'em apples!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X