Priorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cranberry View Post
    I do not see the reimbursement for months... Won't pay his portion of the tooth extractions
    Sounds like he is paying it, but just late?

but will buy a brand new fridge for his f-ing bonsai and now, supposedly new leather furniture.
    I think you are getting distracted. The problem is the untimely reimbursement. The fact that he has chosen to buy a new fridge or bonsai is irrelevant and honestly none of your business.

Send constant email asking about reimbursement. One a week. Build up a case that he is stalling on paying you back. That's the only issue here.

Comment

Yes, Janus, I am aware that the issue is him not playing ball regarding his children's dental health. I am also very aware that what he does with his money in his house is none of my business. The very first sentence of this post said I was simply venting. And that is what this post remains to be, a vent. He is one of those ex's that believes court orders and agreements do not apply to him, only to me. I needed a safe place to vent, that is all. And believe me, I have more than enough paper trail should I ever need it. Am currently sending an email on the first of every month requesting his tax information. He got mine on time, but I will more than likely have to waste the court's time and spend more money to have him pony up his tax info.

Just venting, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by cranberry View Post
        The very first sentence of this post said I was simply venting. And that is what this post remains to be, a vent. I needed a safe place to vent, that is all.
        You are correct, I read that the first time and then forgot. Vent away

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X