spousal support - reasonable position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
    Since that post was five days ago, I fail to see how bringing it up now is helpful either but since you seem to want a response, here it is.

And this overgeneralization of me "snarking at his every post" is absurd. Quite frankly if I responded to every post of his, I would be a very busy woman indeed. Since some here love research, here are the numbers. His stats say he posts five times a day on average. I am at 1.8. Statistically impossible that I snark every post.

What is amazing is how many times he has replied to my own posts where the topic has nothing to do with him. Simply because he is passive aggressive with his expert subtle jabs does not mean they do not exist. I ignore many of Tayken's posts that I find ludicrous. The ones I comment on do not call names and have not been edited lately.

I see others are finally calling him on his exaggerations too.

C'est la vie.
    It may have been made five days ago, but I don't live on here and open every post every day. I'm quite busy.

No response was needed or required - the question was rhetorical. You've been asked numerous times to do something about your issue on your own, if you can't, it can be done for you.

Back to the thread topic....

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
      It may have been made five days ago, but I don't live on here and open every post every day. I'm quite busy.

No response was needed or required - the question was rhetorical. You've been asked numerous times to do something about your issue on your own, if you can't, it can be done for you.

Oh my goodness....Blink, there was no "issue". Stop being patronizing.

Tayken has written many times openly that he feels that I contribute nothing to the board. I was simply pointing out to him that sometimes his posts may not contribute either. What I posted was not contrary to board rules in any form.

I feel like there was no need for you to bring this up. There was no need to comment. There was no need to say it was an "issue" when it was only two lines. You can try all you want to keep identifying me as having some sort of "issue" but I would say, in this case, you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Comment

No you may not have but Mess has been here and he did not find issue with it. He is quite comfortable editing me if needed.

He read it and moved on.

Hopefully you can too now.

Comment

Yes please! lets come up with a position on SS. please

Comment

Oh my goodness....Blink, there was no "issue". Stop being patronizing.

Tayken has written many times openly that he feels that I contribute nothing to the board. I was simply pointing out to him that sometimes his posts may not contribute either. What I posted was not contrary to board rules in any form.

I feel like there was no need for you to bring this up. There was no need to comment. There was no need to say it was an "issue" when it was only two lines. You can try all you want to keep identifying me as having some sort of "issue" but I would say, in this case, you are making a mountain out of a molehill.
            No you may not have but Mess has been here and he did not find issue with it. He is quite comfortable editing me if needed.

He read it and moved on.

Hopefully you can too now.
            http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...d-rules-12642/

"Trolling
            Trolling means you're not posting to actually start or participate in a good discussion, but simply to anger another member or group of members. Posting in order to bait other users will not be tolerated."

If you have an issue with a post, use the report button. Posting simply to make it known you dislike a poster or their post, especially when there is nothing wrong with it aside from that you dislike the poster, is trolling.

If you have any further issue with the moderation, a specific poster or myself, use the report button or take it to private message. Period.

Now....about that Spousal Support....

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X