This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

Over the past few weeks, myself and Divorcemanagement have been subjected to extremely vicious accusations against us, all of which are completely false. I just wanted to thank the numerous forum members who helped me through these difficult times. I really appreciate what a supportive group of people everyone here is. Thanks so much!!
    Ottawa Divorce

Thank you!

Thank you Jeff and all the moderators. You have provided a space where one can receive answers to questions that empower me to continue in my battle. I have received, support, education and understanding. I am forever indebt to all of you.

Comment

As Jeffrey's clerk, I am seriously offended that anyone would say anything negative about him. He is very kind, dependable, respectful and responsible. He is dedicated to helping people through difficult times and I think his numerous sites illustrate this.

I have never personally met Sean but his contributions to the forums have been wise and helpful and I enjoy reading his comments.

I think everyone here knows how false and out of line these attacks are. IMO it's best to just ignore these accusations and not give these people the attention they seem to so desperately need.

Jeffrey should be very proud of how successful his forums have become. Great job!!!!

Lindsay

Comment

I just wanted to add my two cents to this issue. I have known Jeffrey (and Lindsay) for 3 1/2 years now and can attest to the fabulous work that Jeffrey does. Jeffrey is kind, compassionate, hard-working and just plain good at what he does.

It baffles me that anyone would make any sort of allegations or accusations.
        Last edited by Andrea; 07-06-2006, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I just cme across this thread and I've never seen any negative comments about Jeff and Sean, maybe they were erased. Either way, I have to dispute any negative allegations against Sean and Jeff, from what I've read on this forum.
          There are always troublemakers who, for whatever reason, get a kick from trying to undermine goodness. Whether it's jealousy, negative attitudes in general,or inferiority, these people cannot shed darkness on the light that Jeff and Sean shine.
          Good job guys, keep up the great work!

Comment

Kudos to Jeff and Sean. Keep up the great work

Many people have been helped by this forum and your pro bono initiative.

lv

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X