Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary M; from what you said in your post on your situation I was ready for suicide! Done with $500! I am already past that.

Comment

Originally posted by lorlaman View Post
      Gary M; from what you said in your post on your situation I was ready for suicide! Done with $500! I am already past that.
      What's happening to me now has little to do with the divorce. My ex left the province and is gnashing her teeth because the kids are with me. She has it in her head that if she can cause me to lose my house, the kids will be forced to move to SK with her.

She hasn't realized, apparently, that I can just buy a smaller house, or request a posting (I'm military) somewhere less expensive to live, or many other things. She also doesn't seem to realize that she's just driving the kids farther away: they won't even visit her now, let alone live with her.

You really do reap what you sow, at least some times.

So take heart: My current woes are all post-divorce and were made possible because I was too stupid to protect myself.

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X