Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Old 04-28-2021, 05:53 PM

canthisberight is on a distinguished road
Default Form 22

I think last form needed before court...200 points that my patner has to agree with or disagree with. So mamy mistakes...but...somethings ..jump out.

Hes waiting to talk to the lawyer to clarify. She jas had exclusive possession of the house since Jan. 2020...listed a 3000 fridge..a new dryer..and a new porch. He was not asked about any of this. Im not sure they are trying to make him pay half or jjst note whats been spent.

Can they make him pay...for any of this? This form was sent immediately after occupational rent was brought up.
Old 04-28-2021, 06:18 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

Did she provide receipts? If not then I would be asking for proof of the costs incurred. You have a receipt for a fridge and dryer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-28-2021, 09:57 PM

StillPaying is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthisberight View Post
Can they make him pay...for any of this? This form was sent immediately after occupational rent was brought up.
Form 22 helps save time at trial but doesn't mean much if you ignore or can't agree. Regardless, I think he will pay half for those items (receipts needed) as they go with the house and he'll benefit from the increased sale price. It'll all get included and worked out in the NFP form.