Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Old 04-23-2021, 12:16 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
Hard to prove that an anonymous username is tied to a specific person. I would just flat out deny it, and laugh at the my ex if she tried to claim that I was Janus.

Even if she knew I was, that's not even close to the same thing as proving it.
Most don't use it in court. Unless well, you admit to being the person in the posted case law as one case happened here. (Do you remember that one. The one with the case law where the parent egged the other parent.) That one ended up in court because well, the poster admitted to the fact that they were the poster. But that is rare.

Usually, the information is more valuable than evidence. Many people give up their "theory of the case". Its like laying out your whole legal strategy no-holds-barred for the other party to read in full. Its deadly knowledge in the hands of a great barrister. Watched it first hand a few times now.
Old 04-23-2021, 07:59 AM

Janus will become famous soon enoughJanus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
(Do you remember that one. The one with the case law where the parent egged the other parent.)
I do remember that one

Quote:
Usually, the information is more valuable than evidence.
Fair enough, I can agree with that.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:47 AM

Brampton33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
I know two posters on here where their ex found them and used the posts in court filings. And they aren�t private investigator people. I hadn�t thought of that Tayken and now it brings this case to a whole new level. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Key is to keep it civil in this forum and not say anything that
(a) is not factual
(b) you wouldn't want a judge to read or be aware of.

All of my postings have been 100% accurate. Do I say anything negative about ex? No. However I do respectfully disagree with her position on custody and parenting time. That is no secret. Do I think Family Law needs change? Yes. Do I think my ex acts in needless petty ways? Yes. Here are a # of examples... and so on.

If my ex were to hold up any of my posts in court, I would gladly speak to them. Although my opinions on how Family Law needs to change are not relevant to the case and would only waste court's time. So actually, I would welcome my ex to hold up print outs of Brampton33 in court where she says "Look judge, I think Brampton33 is my ex, and he thinks Family Law needs reform!!"