This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past years' income?

Does anyone know how to get the income info for 25 years ago?? Would CRA keep archives? I just don't want to spend 1/2h on hold to be told by CRA that they only keep up to a certain year... Thanks

Sorry don't know the answer ... but it seems like you will need a LOT more patience than this to get thru your separation/divorce! Just put your phone on speaker and do other stuff while waiting.

Using online services you can only go back 11 years: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/t...ssmnt-eng.html
    Last edited by dinkyface; 11-17-2011, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks - I just need the income earned, so hoping it's still somewhere... I looked at pensions/CPP - but it only shows the pensionable income... (and the maximum pensionable income at that...). Thanks for trying

Comment

Out of curiousity, why would you need the info from that far back?

Comment

Trying to prove how we paid for the MH because the X has conveniently "eliminated" all papers that would have helped my case... (complicated pre-marriage inheritance issues)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X