Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counting Days for Service for a Case Conference?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
    You have learned well Grasshopper!
    Thanks, I knew you would like that post

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
      Why are you not pushing this forward? 4 case conferences? Move it along...
      It took 4 case conferences to get the Respondents financial disclosure. He refused to provide it, even though he had been ordered to 3 times.

Without some idea of how much money he was making, I couldn't go forward to a Motion, as I had no idea how much I was asking for...

I tried to get an income amount imputed to him, but the Judge kept re-ordering him to provide his tax documents, and re-scheduling case conferences.

But now that I finally have disclosure, we are moving forward.

Comment

Don't you love it?

No f'n consequences for wasting the court's time and your time and money!

Three times unprepared. Should have been given one mulligan and that's IT!
        And there should be a financial penalty as well.

Comment

My thoughts exactly... Apparently he can ignore the entire process, and just show up to court empty handed every time, and there are no consequences...

It is frustrating..

Now I am afraid he will do the same thing at the Motion, and the Judge wont be able to make a ruling.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X