No announcement yet.

Should I offer up evidence to the OCL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I offer up evidence to the OCL?

I am the applicant in my case and I have our children primarily as per temporary order for status quo. Mom who lives seperate with her new partner, moved to a town 45 mins away right after separation, leaving our children in my care primarily. From the day she moved, to 8 months later (date of initial application in court), has been lying to and guilting our kids, then in all her court paper work, her and her lawyer have been mud slinging and alienating me to the courts and worst of all... our children. Mom had asked for a court order for the OCL to represent our children and it was ordered by the judge. So my question is... should I offer up any or all copies of emails, text messages and other forms of evidence that shows her unwilling to co-parent, and that she has been talking to our children about grown-up things (our separation) and our court proceedings. Is this proper and if so, should I serve this info to the OCL and the respondant? Or, should I wait and file it in the next court date that the OCL will be attending to offer their recommendations, which will be my 2nd Case Conference?

How exactly is she alienating you to the courts?

Comment

And how to your kids if you are the primary parent? How often is her parenting time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X