X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Children of ODF

Please play nice.

Stop de-railing every thread with your own personal agendas.

Stop demanding the moderators remove posts by so-and-so. If you behave in a way that respects the forum rules, this won't be necessary.

Keep in mind that mods are real people, too. You know.... the kind with lives and jobs and other things to do than babysit a bunch of disgruntled adults who can't keep their hands to themselves.

If you don't like what someone else posts, then don't effing read it. Use your ignore option, don't open the thread or grow the frack up and don't respond.

Now...please piss off with the demands. Mods will be along to clean up your mess if and when they see fit and have time.

Perhaps you all would like to remember back, waaaay back to the time when mods weren't readily available and how you had to make use of other resources (such as common sense) to deal with your angst. Think back to then. And do that now.

I will ban the next person to PM me demanding that I lock/edit/ban a thread, comment or poster.

Capiche?
    Last edited by blinkandimgone; 10-02-2012, 01:44 PM. Reason: the voices told me to...

Damn you blink...stop talking sense!

Comment

Thank you Blink!

Comment

I am considering banning you both. Just for fun. :: glare ::

Comment

Thanks - great post!

Just to add to this: it is our policy not to edit or delete any posts except in the most exceptional cases - keep that in mind when posting..
          Ottawa Divorce

Comment

looks like I missed something today,

Comment

I am banning everyone. Even me.

Comment

great ,I missed the action!

Comment

odf?

what's that?

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
                    odf?

what's that?
                    "Office of Diverse Fornicators."

Comment

Originally posted by slughead10 View Post
                      i must be extra exceptional......
                      You have been missed from the forum too. Hopefully everything is going well for you.

Comment

i have been here my posts just seem to magically disappear.....
                        Are they magically delicious?

Lucky Charms Commercial - YouTube

Comment

I have noticed the absence too.How bad can your posts be after the ol "lady" telling me yesterday that I should commit suicide.....or something along those lines.Kinda makes your sexist comments quaint by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
                            I have noticed the absence too.How bad can your posts be after the ol "lady" telling me yesterday that I should commit suicide.....or something along those lines.Kinda makes your sexist comments quaint by comparison.
                            The ol' geezer talks about me in the same way...I'm "not at all well in mind and body", and he pretends to be s-o-o-o worried that I am doing something precipitous.

Comment

been busy with school starting for kids and hanging out at courthouse watching the preliminary hearing for the chopped up body murder....... but i still find time for the occasional sex comment
                              Wesley Hallam case?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X